Dua Help please?

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:

Eek! My driving test is soon and I really, really do not want to fail it! I need to pass it as I can't afford to continue taking lessons. But I am so worried because I have no natural aptitude for driving whatsoever, unlike many of you lucky brothers lol. Please everyone, make duas?

I shall keep you updated on how I do, but I warn you now - it may be bad news...:eek:

auroran

Insha Allah I'll make du'a for you. May Allah have you pass this test, AMEEN.

mahaseeb

Eek! My driving test is soon and I really, really do not want to fail it! I need to pass it as I can't afford to continue taking lessons. But I am so worried because I have no natural aptitude for driving whatsoever, unlike many of you lucky brothers lol. Please everyone, make duas?

I shall keep you updated on how I do, but I warn you now - it may be bad news...:eek:

Asalamualikum...
Inshallah sister may allah do the best for you.But a a small advice hope you dont mind.Just be relax and cool while driving because the more you are worried the more you are prone to fail.And have a positive attitude sister.Just like what can be the worse? May be you fail so what,try next time may be it is what allah wants you to be perfect..

Asalamualikum..
Abdul Haseeb