Dua Request

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

I have just applied to Do Law, History, Economics and Politics at a college near me but my Grade aren't quite what they should be so could you please make Dua for me that I will be allowed on the courses.

InshAllah I want to be a Lawyer So Hopefully with The Help Of Allah I will get on these courses

ahmed m

my dear brother, try ur utmost best inshallah to gain the grades to get in. dua or effort aren enough on their own, both dua and immense effort are needed.if for some reason u unfortunately dont get the grades, just make patience inshallah. allah has made everything happen for a reason. maybe allah has put something better in store for you.if you do get the grades(which i pray u will) then drown yourself in thanking allah. i pray that this dosent happen to you, but if you dont make it, say the famous words of ibrahim (a.s) 'hasbi allahu wa ni'mul wakeel', which he said when he left his wife hajra(a.s) and ismael(a.s) in the desert of makkah where there was no water and no one residing. his eyes was always on allah. you have to revise, but your eyes should be on allah. correct me if im wrong, but the meaning is to the nearest affect 'to allah i will return and allah is the best of providers'. may allah bless you with success in this life and the hereafter.

jazakallah

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Brother Maybe I Didn't explain properly,

I have already done my GCSE's and InshAllah the grades I have will get me on to the courses.

ahmed m

alhumdulillah, so whats the problem? whatever happens now is in the hands of allah. and whatever decision he makes, has got blessings in it. busy yourself in the rememberance of allah and make duas. and only allah is in control of this decision. there is not a leaf which falls, but with the permission of Allah. just pra for the best.

jazakallah

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
offcorce i will
may Allah help you get into college and make it easy,
here is a way of making duaa'
in the night wake up ,perfom salah and make duaa'
its more likly to be acepted :p
and you could make duaa ,before saying ,salam alikom, salam alikom
u kno when yr seated on floor:)
:salam2: