duaaas

karachi girl

1-O Allah ! You are the first, there was nothing before Thee, You are the last, there is nothing after Thee. I seek Thy Refuge from every walking Creation on this Earth whose forehead is in Your control and i seek Thy Refuge from sin, Laziness, the punishment of the grave and the test of the grave. And i seek refuge from the result of (every) sin and from the end result of every debt. O Allah ! Clean me of my sins as You would clean a white cloth from dirt. O Allah ! Make distance from me and my sins just as You have made distance between the East and the West. InshaALLAH Ameen
2-None is worthy of worship besides ALLAH, the clement, the bountiful. Prasie be to ALLAH, the Lord of the Worlds. Oh ALLAH! I beg you to grant all things which ensure your mercy. I beg from you only that which will result in your forgiveness and beg for my portion in all good and refuge from all evil. Oh ALLAH! Do not leave any of my sin unwiped and unforgiven by you, be it Major or Minor. Do not leave any grief and anxiety not removed by you and do not leave any need unfulfilled that is according to your pleasure. O Most Merciful, the Most Gracious bestow your favourable blessings upon Hazrat Muhammad Sallallaho Alayie Wassalaam and his blessed family. insha Allah Ameen

3-O Allah! I ask of You integrity and soundness in my religion, my life, my family, and my possessions

4-Our Lord! Pour out on us paitence and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves onto you (7:126)

5-Our Lord! forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous (3:193)

6-Our Lord! Let not hearts deviate from the truth after you have guided us, and bestow upon us your mercy from your grace. Verily you are giver of bounties without measure (3:8)

7-Our Lord grant us good in this world and in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the fire (2:201)

8-O Allah! You hear my words, You behold my situation, You know what is open and what is hidden within me; nothing is hidden from You. It is me alone who is in need, a humble seeker of Your forgiveness. I beseech You with humility in my heart, with trembling and fear, in prostration and utter helplessness.

9-O Allah! I ask You the best of the request for the best in my supplication, for the best success and the best reward. Strengthen me, make heavier my balance of good, confirm my faith, elevate my rank, accept me worship, and forgive my mistakes, and I ask You for good beginnings, good endings, the totality of goodness, from the first to the last, from within and from without, and I ask of You the highest ranks in the Garden.

10-O Allah! Inspire me with good conduct and save me from the evil of my selfishness. O Allah! I ask You to guide me to the doing of good deeds and abstaining from bad deeds and love those who are humble, and to forgive me and show mercy to me. And if You wish a trail for Your servants, take me to You before falling into it.

11-O Allah! O Controller of the Hearts! Keep my heart firm in Your religion; keep it contented with Your worship.

12-O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no deity except You. You are my Creator and I am your creature. I try to keep my covenant with You and to live in the hope of Your promise as well as I can. I seek refuge in You from my one evil deeds. I acknowledge Your favours to me; and I acknowledge my sins. Forgive me my sins, for there is no one who can forgive sins except You.

13-O Allah! I ask You for success on the day of Judgement and a life of happiness, and the rank of martyrs, the companionship of the prophets, and victory over the enemies.

14-O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a decline in Your favour, from a change in Your protection, from Your sudden punishment and all Your displeasure

15-O Allah! I ask You for health, for integrity, for good character, and that I may be pleased with my portion.

16-Allah! Grant me soundness of belief, goodness of character, forgiveness of my sins, and Your eternal pleasure in the Hereafter.

17-O Allah! I seek refuge in You from negligence, degradation and destitution; I seek refuge in You from unbelief, wickedness, vanity and show; and I seek refuge in You from blindness, deafness and leprosy and bad diseases.

18-Our Lord , Thy mercy and knowledge comprehend everything, so forgive those who have repented and followed Thy path and save them from the punishment of Hell.

19-O'Allah, I beg of Thee all good things whose treasures are in Thy Hands and I seek Thy protection from all evil things whose stores are in Thy Hands and from the mischief of things whose strings Thou holdeth in Thy Hands

---------------

20-O Allah! I ask You for health, for integrity, for good character, and that I may be pleased with my portion.

may ALLAH help us all and forgive us all ,'O Allah, cause Your love to exceed all loves in me, and cause Your fear to be the greatest of all fears in me'

fatima zahra

salam aleikom

jazaki allaho khayran sister for this du'aa may allah bless u and all muslims in the world and grant us janah al firdaws ameen :tti_sister::tti_sister: