Dunya and Akhirah

Noor to shine

I read this beautiful words: I like to share them with all:
Faiths of the world say: Leave Dunya in order to have Akhirah. Lose the body to find the Akhirah. But, Islam says: Live in Dunya and construct your Akhirah through it. Abandoning Dunya does not mean that you should abandon the blessings of Dunya. But, just do not exaggerate in there, Commit no excess. Do not cross limits. Use the blessings of Dunva by all means, but do so with moderation. Use them to take care of your life. Then, extend this use a little - share them with your relatives, friends, brothers-in-faith and the rest of humanity. This will contribute in the making of your Akhirah. Thus, everything depends on the niyyah, the intention, and on what you elect to do.

My comment is that:

WE are building our houses in Janna by doing all that is good in this life so for those who care to have higher eternal ranks they should do their best. :SMILY259:

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
JazkhAllah khairen for this beneficial reminder akhi/ukhti (sorry dont know which but surely one of them!). When me make dua we say Oh Allah give us the good of this life, and the good of the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Hellfire. This dunyah is like medicine, have an overdose and it will have adverse side effects or even result in the death of the heart, and if you have the pills as much is really needed, then insha'Allah it will be a blessing for you in this life and the next. This dunyah should have one of those prescription warning labels: ATTENTION: EXCESS IN DUNYAH WILL LEAD TO HELLFIRE. CONSUME MODERATLEY!
May Allah give us the ability to use whatever Allah has blessed us with in His Way, and May He the Most High accept it from us(ameen).
Wassalaam

Noor to shine

Asalaamu Alaykum,
JazkhAllah khairen for this beneficial reminder akhi/ukhti (sorry dont know which but surely one of them!). When me make dua we say Oh Allah give us the good of this life, and the good of the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Hellfire. This dunyah is like medicine, have an overdose and it will have adverse side effects or even result in the death of the heart, and if you have the pills as much is really needed, then insha'Allah it will be a blessing for you in this life and the next. This dunyah should have one of those prescription warning labels: ATTENTION: EXCESS IN DUNYAH WILL LEAD TO HELLFIRE. CONSUME MODERATLEY!
May Allah give us the ability to use whatever Allah has blessed us with in His Way, and May He the Most High accept it from us(ameen).
Wassalaam

Ammeen brother

Dogu_kizi

Thank u for sharing this beautiful article,jazakallahu kheryan,may Allah guide us the rightest path always and help us to go through all the test in this world of deception,ameen

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Asalaamu Alaykum,
Wassalaam

Amin, and Allahu radı aleyk

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Wassalaam

Salaamalikum,

Great analogy!! The fire is blazing, you don't want to be another wood thrown in.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Jazakallah khayr sis noor to shine for sharing...

When me make dua we say Oh Allah give us the good of this life, and the good of the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Hellfire.

Bro excellent dua indeed, here the dua in arabic..

"Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar."

"Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire."
(2:201)

ma'salaam