Eid Adha celebrated by non-Muslim children

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

I've convinced my secular school to celebrate Adha, so Inshallah we will be doing it on Monday. The number of Muslims in my school can be counted on one hand! So not many. The school staff responsible have put posters up around the school advertising the event. I've created a few sheets of paper for kids to colour in, such as an 'Eid Mubarak' phrase and other beautiful Islamic art etc. I also created a factsheet. The school is going to buy some Arabic sweets and other decorations.

Please have a look at this poster and advice me on how to improve it. I'm trying not to overwhelm them with information by the way.

Inshallah this will raise awareness of Muslim festivals. If you're interested in doing something similar in your school here are other things I made: (even though, I credit the school for doing most of what was required. :))

In a ZIP file: http://www.4shared.com/file/hQ_ablbJ/Package_of_Adha_Eid_for_childr.html? Hope it benefits you or your children.

Attachments

• Eid Adha factsheet (1).pdf
    681.6 KB · Views: 64

fatma_said

:salam2:
when i read your post i just had to reply! :)

Mashallah what a great way of making da'wah. Im very impressed at your dedication and willingness to put forth such an event. May allah make it a success for you and increase you in khair.:tti_sister: