Eid in the Square held in Trafalgar Square............

Status
Not open for further replies.

apocalypse77

wa alaikumassalaam, what do you mean 'love to talk'?!!

In the name of Allaah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. And All praise be to Allaah, and peace and blessing be upon the Messenger of Allah, Muhammed ibn Abdullaah, the seal of the Prophets.

Things wrong with 'Eid in the square'

1) Freemixing

This is the issue of men and women being present together at the same time without permit, and a party is NOT permit. The Messenger Muhammed (saws) said to the poeple mixing in the street,

O men and women, separate yourselves, it is not allowed for you to be in the same place.'

You cannot use excuses 'Its for Eid'! 'We are brothers and sisters in Islaam!'

What the Messenger(saws) tells you to do, do it as best as you can, and what he tells you to abstain from, LEAVE IT.

It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. (Al-Ahzab 33:36)

2) Music

Come on people...MUSIC!!!! Its haraam, enough said there, who's going to claim there wasnt music at that concert? errr...i mean Eid party.

And there are some things which you may not agree with, which included Mushrik Council of Britain, women performers, and the dude who helped set this up. However the two things i have mentioned are known by necessity.

A couple of things to point out. Jalal ibn saeed set up a halaal 'party' for all the family, it was in Ealing, yes a bit far from Central London, but it was halaal as far as i know. www.1eid.net

I like this ayah.:)

The believers, men and women, are Auliya' (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); they perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give the Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have His Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. (At-Taubah 9:71)

And Allaah knows best, may Allaah frogive me for any mistakes for it has come from myslef and the shaytaan, and all the khair comes from Allaah.

well this is something ive always wanted to ask the haraam police.. if everything is all haraam, do you have a better solution, then?

imnot saying there is nothing wrong in free mixing and music, but mebe u can come up with a better solution like this kind of organizations. otherwise you dont have any right to "kafir" these organizations and call them "musyrik council of britain"

Status
Not open for further replies.