Eid Salah-Must Read

HafeezImran

On the day of Eid we must try and bear in mind the following:

When Getting Ready:

• Today I am bathing myself; there will come a time when I will depend on others to bath me.
• Today I am wearing new clothes; there will come a time when others will clothe me in a simple white cloth.
• Today I am applying perfume on my body; there will come a time when others apply perfume on me to get rid of my stench.

When Going To The Masjid:

• Today I am walking to the masjid; there will come a time when I’ll have to be carried to the Masjid.
• Today I am reciting the Takbeer, There will come a time when my tongue will no longer be able to earn me reward, others will recite for me.
• Today I am performing Salah with additional Takbeers; there will come a time when Salah will be performed for me with only 3 Takbeers and no ruku or sujood.
• Today I am able to perform Salah, There will come a time when I am unable to use my body, others will perform my Salah.
• Today I am able to lift my hands to the Almighty and ask for forgiveness, there will come a time when others will be praying for my forgiveness.

When Leaving For Home:

• Today I am leaving the Masjid to go home to a full house and rejoice with my family, There will come a time when my body shall be buried, My family will return home and I shall have reached my true destination “Grave”

May Allah give us the Tawfiq for all of us to prepare for our final destination, May Allah grant us our final breath in the city of the Prophet (SAW)

:wasalam: