Eid101 ~ do you know what to do tomorrow?

:salam2:

Eid Mubarak in advance :D

May Allah accept our fasts/prayers.Ameen

Here is a cool stuff by Muhammad Alshareef, Visit his new website www.Fiqhflash.comto watch EID 101..enjoy it.

WELL NOW IT IS!!!! Introducing my new website:www.FiqhFlash.com!

Short, free, multimedia easy Fiqh presentations. My first short multimedia presentation is ready on thewww.FiqhFlash.com. It's called: Eid101 ~ do you know what to do tomorrow?

Check it out and email all your friends to 'check it out' justlike you would tell them to check out a cool Youtube video. And in sha Allah i'm going to track the results. If it's popularand people are benefitting from it, i'm going to design more andmore of these short multimedia fiqh presentations. If it's not ahit, then I'll discontinue. It's now your move ...

*****************Action requested: *****************

1. Visit my new website www.Fiqhflash.com and enjoy

2. After that, tell all your friends via email to check it out(just like you would tell them to check out a cool Youtubevideo.) And you are welcome to use what I've typed here as acopy/paste

3. Tell your friends that if they like the www.FiqhFlash.com presentation, to email all their friends. ... and may the reward of a thousand Muslims worship be yours,without diminishing anything from their reward!

---------------------------------------------------

"The one who guides others to goodness (receives the samereward) as the one who performs (the goodness), withoutdiminishing anything from the reward of he who performs the good." - Rasul Allah, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam.

---------------------------------------------------

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!- Muhammad Alshareef

PS: Just click the link below now, you'll love it, in sha Allah:www.Fiqhflash.com

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Eid Mubarak in advance to you too Sis!
Ameen to the the dua.
Thanx for sharing that link.
The hadith email is really good, "awesome"!
Jazakallahu khair.