embarrassed to be muslim

kiana

I am ashamed that we are not standing up for the people in Syria, Egypt and all around the muslim world...

i just saw a video of people in syria suffocating to death by chemical weapons and the 1.62billion muslims around the world just go about their days

wallahi if just one Jew is hurt, the whole Jewish community revolts for that jew.....this sometimes makes me think that the jewish people deserve all of the land in the middle east, because they help each other.

azmirush

True sister. We grieve and pray for them, as that's what we, the normal being could only do. What do you think can be done, sister Kiana?

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
I am ashamed that we are not standing up for the people in Syria, Egypt and all around the muslim world...

i just saw a video of people in syria suffocating to death by chemical weapons and the 1.62billion muslims around the world just go about their days

wallahi if just one Jew is hurt, the whole Jewish community revolts for that jew.....this sometimes makes me think that the jewish people deserve all of the land in the middle east, because they help each other.

Salaam sis

This is a sign of the times Astaghfirullah.

Thawban narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:
"The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me."
Tirmidhi
English reference : Vol. 4, Book 7, Hadith 2219
Arabic reference : Book 33, Hadith 2380

John Smith

Our leaders are weak, strings pulled by western powers, afraid to share responsibility with their populations, frightened to loose their thrones.

Love of the world.

Doors shut on Gaza, no support for Syrians & Egyptians our so called leaders need to grow a pair.

I'm not embarrassed as a Muslim,more embarrassed that we are led by a bunch of men with no backbone to stand & fight for our brothers & sisters rights.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Don´t feel shame to be a muslim. Be a strong muslim and work by yourself to the change of those situations.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
"embarrassed to be Muslim" - Such statements do not help our cause, I understand what you are saying but we should always be proud of being Muslim and not let the actions of some Muslims hurt our image of what a good Muslim is or what Islam is. The brothers and sisters becoming sheyhid are giving their life for our Din and to fight against oppression- this does not show we are weak, but strong. We can always do more inshallah, for our Din. Only the Munafaq Muslims are not hurt and outraged by these injustices. We must do our best to correct the munafaqeen people and leaders and be united to stop these injustices. Sadly, Muslims are the most oppressed people on Earth.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Ukhti, as Allah tells us in the Qur'an "Do not lose hope in Allah's soothing Mercy. . ." The Ummah is under a lot of stress and pain these days. It is impossible to say which part is more cruelly targeted. Everything changes when a Muslim does is wrong. Protesting peacefully = wrong, Fight against tyrants = wrong, Prevent getting ousted (like Erdogan) =wrong. For the Kuffar we are always wrong so long as we are doing it for our deen. There is nothing wrong with being a stranger ukhti.

Ashamed should be those tyrants who don't even have the courage to call a spade a spade. People like King Abdullah, UAE king, Bashar, Hosni, Al-Sissi to name a few. May Allah guide them all and if guidance isn't for them, may Allah destroy them all. When Burmese get slaughtered or Somalis die of hunger, the `Arab rulers have no penny in their pockets. When some anti Muslim secularist needs money, they become billionaire. They have money to aid Sisi, but they'll get people behind bars if they fund the FSA. The devil would be ashamed of their sins.