Etiquettes, Manners, and Morals in Islam

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Etiquettes, Manners, and Morals in Islam

Islam forbids all evil and licentious acts, whether in speech or deed.

Allah says:

(Say, 'My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know.) (7:33)

It orders and encourages all good morals and manners. The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad said:

"I have been sent to perfect righteous and honorable manners." (Haakim)

Allah the Exalted and Almighty said in the Glorious Quran:

("Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah has (really) prohibited you from": join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want - We provide sustenance for you and for them - come not nigh to shameful deeds, whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom." ) [Suraat-al-An'am (Cattle) 6:151]

The Messenger of Allah said:

"None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." (Bukhari)

jennie19710

Good reminder

Thank u for posting that. I know since I have been studying Islam, I have watched my words, actions, more than ever before! Even when I watch some television, if I hear vulgar language, I turn the tv OFF ! :blackhijab: