Explain Death.

Sister Faisa

Asalamu alaykum

How does one thoroughly explain te concept to Death to someone who does not see it's importance?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

On one level you can crack an egg.

What about death do you wish to explore.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I could explain the concept of Death through some methaphores.the conception of Death is something that many people prefere not to touch,because it scares.But as everything starts its course,so it must come to an end.when the butterfly comes to the world,it makes more time to transform itself into a butterfly,than the time it lives.Every soul will taste the Death.it'l like the last exam a soul must do to know if what it has done during the life was good or not.
Everything dies day by day and approaches to its end because Allah created Time,and also the Time will finish.if Death didn't exist,we couldn't "change" our status to enjoy what Allah has promised us.we need to die to reach Allah's Light.Sometimes I tried to image myself in a similar situation,and even if I'm aware that I'll die,I feel a little worried,I feel like the day I faced my last exam at the high school:even if I studied everything,I felt worried because it was like I didn't know what I was going to face.
I read a hadith from the Prophet Muhammed PBUH when the Death was approaching to him.He was wounded in the arms of his wife 'Aisha(RA)and when he was going to die he described its arrival like a status of "confusion and joyness".
we all hpe to have a sweet end and we pose our souls in the hands of Allah,He will help us to face this changing of our existence.:tti_sister: