Exposing Ex Muslim ''Ergun Caner'' (Convert To Christianity)

soeurette

Who is this dude?! Is he actually a teacher, bc I'm surprised he's allowed to teach. How do these nutcases get out here, its unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. And people believe them without thinking twice *sigh* I always want to hope and believe that people will use their brains and realize that people like him are just trying to create discord and hatred. May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

A while back I did some research on this man and found some interesting facts on him. Apparently his father was an Imam who either left or died when this man was very young. He was raised as basically agnostic and eventually decided to practice Christianity. Frankly I think that life versus the one he is trying to present to the public (born and raised practicing Muslim) are two very different things.

In Christianity (particularly the charismatic Protestants) they are big into "testimony." Which is wher they tell their life story with all their sins and what brought them to Christianity. What I constantly hear in these testimonies are lonley, directionless people who finally found a place where they fit in, it could've easily been a cult that filled that hole. Think of it as the nerd who finally finds a bunch of nerds to hang out with. (fellow nerd speaking here so no anger)

This particular brand of Christian basically interprets the bible to mean whatever they feel (they feel it's the "holy ghost" speaking to them) and they can manipulate the religion to say whatever is in vogue presently. There is no centralized belief anymore among them and therefore they will believe anyone's testimony, there is no litmus test to hold it against. For instance, if we practiced religion this way we could call anyone a prophet...my mom, the grocery store clerk, etc., They no longer follow their own scripture, they simply add their own personal interpretation and run with it. So with this loose association they will accept the testimony of an "ex-Muslim" without any research. I promise you any of his fellow charismatics would make excuses for his mistakes and blindly believe his words. How I wish he could against Deedat or some other scholar in our religion, it would be magnificent to see him exposed for the liar he is.

Wasalaam

~Sarah