Fall Colors

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The Autumn is here and the whole world has more colors than its possible to imagine. Allah, the greatest painter, has used His paints in abundance. Here are some pics from my garden and backyard and more will come later...

bx44Mk6.jpg

"Come little leaves,
Said the wind one day.
Come down to the meadow
And we shall play.
Put on your dresses
Of red and gold,
For Summer is past
And the days grow cold..."

XcyMTTb.gif

Colors are increasing daily:

admIQcr.jpg

Birch:

xC7DqsO.jpg

Cornus alba:

zn10O8n.jpg

The time of the fall colors is also the time of mushrooms (no, they aren´t stone):

PzLkm5M.jpg

(Bovista nigrescens)

VarUd3v.jpg

XyLcTyi.jpg

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
It was cold day, icy wind from the north, sky was pale blue and all leaves have left from the maple:

XZ5umC2.jpg

A lot of work with leaves in the garden.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Moon behind the trees when the sky is slightly cloudy. All the leaves have fallen already.

6Iv3yN0.jpg

Its feel to be a little ghostly atmosphere.

Cariad

All seasons have their beauty. Spring, the new growth and awakening of another year. Summer the ripening of crops and beautiful bright colours, Autumn the harvest and glorious colours of Autumn leaves, like a last splash before Winter comes and plants go into sleep and we have cold, crisp and icy beauty of frozen landscapes.

For me I am summer person.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ You are right. Many times we seems to have too busy in our life and we pass by the miracles of the nature.

Last winter I was looking for some beauty of the snow and ice and now when I finally have a camera, I will try to capture some beautiful moments.

smiley_camera_flower.gif

Cariad

My favourite place for taking photos is the Sahara Desert. The colours are so vibrant and always changing. :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Maybe these aren´t fall colors anymore but anyways, nice colors on the autumn sky.

The sky was beautiful today at the time of sunset.

E8er3hd.jpg

yLYvQRl.jpg

LRWokRY.jpg

0mjpa4u.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Today sky wasn´t as colorful like yesterday but nice anyways.

bgQbgiB.jpg

Ooops; this looks like the color would splash from the huge paint pot:

8ij5f29.jpg

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I think sunset. But I am living in a valley where I can see sunset better - more trees on the eastern side than the western one. Like this one I took at February about sunrise:

m5uchwmhdah7.jpg

But anyways, both are beautiful because their marvelous colors.

At the winter I love that moment at the evening here just between twilight and darkness when everything looks blue...

Cariad

Yes, sunset I like because colours are of warmth, sunrise colours are cooler. Although both have their own beauty and I count myself blessed to be able to witness both events.

We had an evening sky last week that was so beautiful but I did not have the means to take a photo, as the sun went down it was deep red streaked with gold, and the blues of the sky ranged from deepest ink to turquoise. It was breathtaking, if I had not stopped to watch it I may have got home in time for my camera. I have it in memory instead.

RahalW

The Autumn is here and the whole world has more colors than its possible to imagine. Allah, the greatest painter, has used His paints in abundance. Here are some pics from my garden and backyard and more will come later...

bx44Mk6.jpg

"Come little leaves,
Said the wind one day.
Come down to the meadow
And we shall play.
Put on your dresses
Of red and gold,
For Summer is past

XcyMTTb.gif

admIQcr.jpg

Birch:

xC7DqsO.jpg

Cornus alba:

zn10O8n.jpg

The time of the fall colors is also the time of mushrooms (no, they aren´t stone):

PzLkm5M.jpg

(Bovista nigrescens)

VarUd3v.jpg

XyLcTyi.jpg
Yes, sunset I like because colours are of warmth, sunrise colours are cooler. Although both have their own beauty and I count myself blessed to be able to witness both events.

We had an evening sky last week that was so beautiful but I did not have the means to take a photo, as the sun went down it was deep red streaked with gold, and the blues of the sky ranged from deepest ink to turquoise. It was breathtaking, if I had not stopped to watch it I may have got home in time for my camera. I have it in memory instead.

bx44Mk6.jpg

"Come little leaves,
Said the wind one day.
Come down to the meadow
And we shall play.
Put on your dresses
Of red and gold,
For Summer is past

XcyMTTb.gif

admIQcr.jpg

Birch:

xC7DqsO.jpg

Cornus alba:

zn10O8n.jpg

PzLkm5M.jpg

(Bovista nigrescens)

VarUd3v.jpg

XyLcTyi.jpg

Masha'Allah! These pictures are beautiful. I love the fall because of the colors. It helps me to practice Shukr to see such beauty just going outside. I live in Michigan and we have lots of trees. Isn't it amazing that the leaves of green trees go through so many color changes before they fall off.