''Fasting'' so that your parents can understand you really need it ?

Hopetogoparadis

PLEASE give me some advice, Do you think its a good idea ?

Assalam alakum

I understand that we shouldnt do our actions without any intention other than pleasing Allah. So fasting, praying... all are in same category, right ?

My parents do not understand that i need to get married and even if i tried to tell them many times (maybe i am not a good speaker, but anyway) they still dont understand or maybe its because of environment they have been raised, they think its weird what i want in this age (20 years old student)

So i thought if i fast continuesly, they may think ''this is not going to be good for his health, it can affect his school, he can not understand classes while fasting...'' and so on. And MAYBE inshallah, in the end they can start changing their ideas about letting me get married.

BUT one thing that hit my mind is, even though my intention is to get something halal in the end, do you think its bad to use ''fasting'' as a mean for it ? Do you understand what i mean ?

So i dont know how else, to make my parents understand my situation. One fatwa says that i can find respected people around to let them talk my parents, but we dont have such people around me who would do this.

Therefore, do you think my plan sounds good inshallah ? Or should i just sit and wait without doing such thing ?