Few More Hadiths...

HafeezImran

Animals

Fear God, in treating dumb animals and ride them when they are fit to be ridden and get off them when they are tired.

An adulteress passed by a dog at a well; and the dog was holding out his tongue from thirst, which was near killing him, and the woman drew off her boot, and tied it to the end of her garment, and drew water for the dog, and gave him to drink; and she was forgiven for that act. :allahuakbar:

A woman was punished for a cat which she tied till it died from hunger. She gave the cat nothing to eat, nor did she set it at liberty so that it might find some food.

"Are there rewards for doing good to quadrupeds, and giving them water to drink?" Muhammad SAW :said, "Verily there are heavenly rewards for any act of kindness to a live animal."

Verily Allah hath one hundred loving kindnesses; one of which he hath sent down amongst man, quadrupeds, and every moving thing upon the face of the earth: by it they are kind to each other, and forgive one another; and by it the animals of the wilds are kind to their young; and Allah hath reserved ninety-nine loving kindnesses by which he will be gracious to His creatures on the last day.

A young man came before the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) with a carpet and said, "O Rasul! I passed through a wood and heard the voices of young birds; and I took and put them into my carpet; and their mother came fluttering around my head, and I uncovered the young, and the mother fell down upon them, then I wrapped them up in my carpet; and there are the young which I have." Then the Rasul said, "Put them down." And when he did so, their mother joined them: and Muhammad said, "Do you wonder at the affection of the mother towards her young? I swear by Him who hath sent me, verily Allah is more loving to His creatures than the mother to these young birds. Return them to the place from which ye took them, and let their mother be with them."

:wasalam: