Fighting other Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
We R 1

As a Muslim I do not categorize myself to any sects. I am not a sunni, shiite, sufi, wahabi, etc. I am a Muslim that to follow the path of Mohammad (SAW). Islam should not have sects. I think alot of the differences has to do with culture and not religion. I leave those differences for Allah subhana watallah to judge. For Allah is the All-Knower, All-Seer.

Think of it like this, if you make a fist it has more force and power, but if you open it up, with each finger representing a sect, it is weak. I urge people not to create sects. We are ALL Muslims, together we are much stronger.

walakum salaam

Globalpeace

Banned
Warning

Asslamo Allaikum,

Having experienced some of the debates with the Shias I would warn Brothers/Sisters about having a debate with them.

Not because of lack of knowledge or material but because of “Taqqiya”

Taqqiya: In Islamic tradition, Taqiyya (التقية - 'fear, guard against')[1] is the dispensation allowing believers to conceal their faith when under threat, persecution or compulsion. It is based on Qur'an verses 3:28 and 16:106 as well as hadith, tafsir literature, and juridical commentaries.[2]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

In other words Shias can lie, hide, twist things when they are talking to you & they get a reward and to the best of my experience in such a situation an honest dialogue is impossible.

There is a difference of day and night between the Shia and Sunni understanding of Taqqiya

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
As a Muslim I do not categorize myself to any sects. I am not a sunni, shiite, sufi, wahabi, etc. I am a Muslim that to follow the path of Mohammad (SAW). Islam should not have sects. I think alot of the differences has to do with culture and not religion. I leave those differences for Allah subhana watallah to judge. For Allah is the All-Knower, All-Seer.

Assalamu alaykum,

You are right there should be no sects, but there are. And there is a reason for that! And there are major differences between these sects and only one is the correct way! And Allah (subhana wa ta'ala and the Prophet Muhammad :saw: helped explain to us exactly what to do with this regard. To ignore the correct Islamic way of practising Islam and opt for your own opinion is not good, so take heed of the following:

Allaah, subhana watala, says in His Book (An-Nûr 24:54):
Say: "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he (Messenger Muhammad saaws) is only responsible for the duty placed on him (i.e. to convey Allah's Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to convey (the message) in a clear way (i.e. to preach in a plain way)."

From al-Irbaad ibn Saariyah [radiy'Allaahu anhu] who said: Allaah's Messenger :saw: gave us an admonition which caused the eyes to shed tears and the hearts to fear, so we said, "O Messenger of Allaah, this is as if it were a farewell sermon, so with what do you counsel us?" So he said: "I have left you upon clear proof , its night is like its day, no one deviates from it except one who is destroyed, and whoever lives long from amongst you will see great controversy. So stick to what you know from my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the orthodox, rightly-guided caliphs - cling to that with your molar teeth, and stick to obedience even if it is to an Abyssinian slave, since the believer is like a submissive camel, wherever he is led, he follows" [Ahmad (4/126), Ibn Maajah (no. 43), al-Haakim (1/96) and others - Hasan]

Of course there are Sects and they will all be destined for the hell-fire exactly as the Prophet :saw: stated in his hadith. To say anything else is simply opposing the words of our blessed Prophet.

If some group of people state that they think that they have a new Prophet, that they can call and preach to other people to follow their nonsense, how can they have anything to do with Muslims?

The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood and others.

There is always a group upon the truth:

The Prophet :saw: said>
"There will not cease to be a group from my ummah, dominant upon the truth. The ones who abandon them will not be able to harm them, until the decree of Allaah comes." Saheeh Muslim.

And he :saw: said: "If the people of Shaam ( syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine) become corrupt, then there is no good in them. And there will not cease to be a group from my ummah that will be victorious. Those who abandon them will not be able to harm them, until the Hour is established."

Recorded by Ahmad and it is saheeh

So clearly these other groups which commit Shirk and Bidah and do things that have absolutely no basis in the Quran or Hadith are sects which are not correct and we must talk and explain their faults and warn people against them. Aiding such people and ignoring their mistakes is destruction for the Ummah.

There is no benefit from "unity" with people who are not upon the Quran and Sunnah. This is not the way of uniting either.

Muslims must unite upon Quran and Sunnah, by being True Muslims. We never compromise our Deen.

We help the Ummah by Learning Islam Properly and implementing it in our lives. By having True belief in Tawheed (i.e. we worship Allah alone, we do not associate partners with him like the Shia and the Sufi do. For they do Shirk by calling to and praying to the dead, they visit and pray to their Saints in the graves and they innovate in every aspect. further, they reject the evidence when presented to them, sticking to their misguided ways).

I can not stress the great importance of making sure our belief in Allah is kept pure, that we put Tawheed at the top place. For this is what the Prophet :saw: (and all the Prophets sent by Allah to mankind) did! We must also be those who follow the Quran and authentic Hadith. - This is what seperates those upon the correct way from those who are following their desires and blindfollow whatever comes their way.

Islam is easy to follow. Everything is available for you and me to practise Islam properly.

Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah :((Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153] ))'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path."An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.

Remember
the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "That his 'Ummah will split into seventy-three factions, all of them in Hell except one: The Jama'ah (the Community)." (Reported by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)
And (the Prophet) (peace be upon him) said in another hadith: "They are those who will follow what I am and what my companions are today." (at-Tirmidhi)

Read More here:

An earlier post in this same thread! I dont know why people dont bother reading the words of Allah and those of the Prophet :saw: mentioned there. These should be enough for all of us.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29312&postcount=8

Also I recommend people read the articles on our TurnToIslam website here:

Introductory Articles About Islam (

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

All the other categories and articles available there too:

Islamic Articles And Important Information

May Allah give us knowledge and guide us all to the Straight path and grant us jannatul Firdaus.

Wasalam, Topic Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.