Food for thoughts

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:salam2: everyone!

How is everyone? I hope in the best of health :hijabi:

My sister pasted this on her cupboard door as a reminder to her and thought I'd share because it is a good reminder to all of us too. (Not sure where she took it from but I hope I didn't just plagiarise from some website!)

1) People are often illogical, unreasonable and self-centred. Forgive them anyway

2) If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

3) If you are successful, you may win some false friends and some true enemies. Succeed anyway

4) If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you. Be honest and frank anyway.

5) What you spend years building, someone could destroy it overnight. Build anyway

6) If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

7) The good you do today, people may forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

8) Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give the world the best you've got anyway.

9) You see in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

- Love: The special feeling that makes you feel all warm and wonderful
- Respect: Treating others as well as you would like to be treated
- Appreciation: To be grateful of all the good things that life has to offer
- Happiness: The full enjoyment of each moment. The smiling face :)
- Forgiveness: The ability to let things be without anger- Sharing: The joys of giving without the thought of receiving
- Honesty: The quality of always telling the truth
- Integrity: The purity of doing what's right, no matter what
- Compassion: The essence of feeling one's pain, while easing their heart- Peace: The reward of living the 10 most important things.

*I bolded those I find very meaningful. To me at least :blackhijab: