for curry lovers

aishah_2304m

peace lover
asalamualikyum wr wb dear brothers and sisters,
i thought of sharin a website with all of uu wher u can get loadz f recipes of curriezz and many more! :blackhijab:....am learning how to cook and insha Allah wanna be a good cook :rolleyes:...
here is the website-
www.khanakhazana.com

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

The cook on this channel is quite good. Except he has a really bad camera man who doesnt have good camera skills and all you can see is the dish or platter that the cook is serving food in, you cant really see the food.

Under the name of this website, there is also a show on the Indian Channel on the Satellite. I used to watch it, and coincidently I used to end up watching it in Ramadhan when my sister in law used to be taking down recipes. That was a few years ago and Alhamdulilah since then I have not sat in front of the TV.

Sister Aisha, May Allah reward you for your efforts, and give you the talent of being a really good cook, just as you wish. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumaslam wr wb dear sister mesbah01.....yes true sis it used to cum in zee tv if am not wrong...
jazaaq Allah khair for ur dua..i jus wanna cook well so dat i can b a gud wife as the road to a man's heart is thru his stomach :lol:..
may Allah b pleased wid u and grant u janaah ameen!

ur sister in islam,
Aishah :hearts:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

As the road to a man's heart is thru his stomach

LOL..just if it wasnt though!

Thank you Dear Sister for your Duas. You are so sweet, getting happy over very small things. Not everybody is like that. You do the world for them , yet they do not care.

May Allah (SWT) grant you too with Jannah and give you the Taufiq to win your partners heart. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalam wr wb dear sister mesbah01...welcome! :)....

v r muslims sis and so i feel v should b da happiest as v knw y v r created alhamdulilaah....

jazaaq Allah khair again for the duas.....taqabla Allah insha Allah!

regards,
Aishah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
FOOOD>>YUM YUM YUM

Asalam Alakum,,

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABPUT................FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD N CHICKEN...hmmmmmmmm emmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm......

U say food, I say more... Keep the reciepes coming im a foodaholic

salam,