mashed potatoes
corn pudding
string beans
candied sweet potatoes
stuffing
turkey
gravy and
roast beef

sun tea with honey and lemon; Pepsi, orange soda, grape soda, fruit punch, white apple grape peach juice

pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato pie, and pecan pie from hand picked Georgia pecans with with hand packed ice cream and steaming hot coffee

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Bring em...

I forgot...

Mac and cheese made with velveeta. I won't mind a bit if you put ketchup on it.
oh the turkey will be stuffed with wild rice and mushrooms
cranberry sauce

Valerie

Yuummmm. Am I weird that I like cranberry sauce as without chunks, slid out of the can in a big cylinder and slice it afterward? :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asslaam walaikum,

As a midnight snack..this is awful..I will make a cranberry/gravy sandwich..I am turning red as I write this..I do so apologize

Valerie

Asslaam walaikum,

As a midnight snack..this is awful..I will make a cranberry/gravy sandwich..I am turning red as I write this..I do so apologize

:wasalam:

Actually, that sounds really good. I need to go to this place in town that makes "thanksgiving sandwiches". Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce.. not sure what else. But so tasty :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walaikum,

Let me throw down a meal for you and yours to enjoy..baked in my kitchen

peanut soup
angel rolls
chow-chow
watermelon rind pickles
collard greens with onions hot sauce/vinegar
mashed potatoes
corn pudding
string beans
candied sweet potatoes
stuffing
turkey
gravy and
roast beef

sun tea with honey and lemon; Pepsi, orange soda, grape soda, fruit punch, white apple grape peach juice

pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potato pie, and pecan pie from hand picked Georgia pecans with with hand packed ice cream and steaming hot coffee

:SMILY209:

Could you share recipes?

DanyalSAC

Allergic to peanuts so will skip the soup, but the rest sounds awesome. Cooking is a hobby of mine, let me know what I could do to help!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

In that case I will make a batch of pumpkin soup for you..yes there is a prerequisite...you and yours need to come hungry.

Sister Harb...I use the eye it method so let me get exact recipes for you. I'll post them soon InshaAllah.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Peanut soup sounds delicious.

Wanna recipe. Wanna wanna wanna... AApaaaaaaaaaa!

babies-smiley.gif

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am looking for youtube videos and will link the recipes...I am also e-mailing people who I trust for the perfect recipes. I want the recipes that are made with love...

This is southern cooking..it is all about feeding the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.