for sisters only

Delyan

el salam aaleykom

hi Im delyan, its been a lg time I haven t come on the site. I miss everybody and I hope that you are all ok inshalah.
I was absent because I was in France for my studies and now Im back to the uk where I know nobody:girl3: Then inshalah, I hope to make new sisters friends to feel less alone inshalah
My husband supports me but her in Taunton muslims are rare..feel free to contact me if you live close to me and excuse my frenchy english !!

salam aaaleykom
sis delyan

ShaheedU

Extinct
wa alaikumassalaam,

Ok i know it says for sisters only, but im a rebel so....Anyways, i just wanted to say, I remember you! Well, i remember the cutie in your avatar,
Anyways take care and all, and welcome back.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
wa alaikumassalaam, Ok i know it says for sisters only
so whats the problem sis?

Taunton muslims are rare

taunton is like...pretty close to where i am! i been there and yes ure right about not many muslims round about, i didnt see any when i was there.

inshalah, I hope to make new sisters friends to feel less alone inshalah
yes inshAllah and thats great.

welcome back

wasalam

Jihan

welcome! i like your frenchy english...
it is funny how you said excuse my frenchy english. i don't how it is in uk but in U.S. when someone says 'parton my french' it means they just said something inappropriate!
Ok i know it says for sisters only, but im a rebel so.....

see this is how you get a guy to be interested in something you tell them girls (sisters) only and they come right in!

hmmm..you thought girls were hiding something special didn't you.. you rebel!

ps: same thing goes for girls you say only guys can lead prayer at mosque and you got rebels....

pps: ^im only jay kaying no
offense to anybody

Delyan

:salam2:
so whats the problem sis?

taunton is like...pretty close to where i am! i been there and yes ure right about not many muslims round about, i didnt see any when i was there.

yes inshAllah and thats great.

welcome back

wasalam

salam
it seems I havent been clear enough to you, then I will say it in another way, inshalah then you will get the matter as u called it : I live in taunton where there s almost no muslim. I need to get in touch with my community inshalah because it s really tough to feel alone etc I just need new friends and if some sisters are interested iD Be happy then to meet them
wa salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam
it seems I havent been clear enough to you, then I will say it in another way, inshalah then you will get the matter as u called it : I live in taunton where there s almost no muslim. I need to get in touch with my community inshalah because it s really tough to feel alone etc I just need new friends and if some sisters are interested iD Be happy then to meet them
wa salam

lol, ill PM u i know what u mean ;)

Aliyah206

sallam sister..
mashallah..welcome back...sorry i don't leave in UK but hey we can still be friends/sisters..e.c.t/..online friendship i guess..lol..but inshallah we are all here.
feel free to stop by and say hello anytime..peace be with you