Forgiveness and Patience

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum, I ask Allah to forgive me for any mistakes, and if I have wronged or upset anyone to forgive me too. For we are all the sons and daughters of Adam (as) and we make mistakes.

The Noble Qur'an 3:159

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).

The Noble Qur'an 42:43
And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.

The Noble Qur'an 31:17-19
O my son! Aqim-is-Salat (offer prayers perfectly), enjoin (people) for Al- Ma'ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that is good), and forbid (people) from Al- Munkar (i.e. disbelief in the Oneness of Allah, polytheism of all kinds and all that is evil and bad), and bear with patience whatever befalls you. Verily! These are some of the important commandments ordered by Allah with no exemption.
And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allah likes not each arrogant boaster.
And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the voice (braying) of the ass.

Hadith - Muslim & Bukhari
"Allah is not kind to him who is not kind to people."

Hadith - Tirmidhi, Saheeh: Related by Aboo Daawood (no. 4177) and at-Tirmidhee (no. 1877). It was declared authentic by Imaam al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 417):
"He who does not thank people does not thank Allah."

Hadith - Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi
"Those who are kind and considerate to Allah's creatures, Allah bestows His kindness and affection on them. Show kindness to the creatures on the earth so that Allah may be kind to you."

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

We all do make mistakes, and the best ones are those who ask for forgiveness insha'Allah.

I would have to search for years to find a noble and kind brother like you akhi.:shake:

May Allah (swt) forgive us all and guide us, and strengthen our hearts in His Deen.

wasalaam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

We all do make mistakes, and the best ones are those who ask for forgiveness insha'Allah.

I would have to search for years to find a noble and kind brother like you akhi.:shake:

May Allah (swt) forgive us all and guide us, and strengthen our hearts in His Deen.

wasalaam.

Thanks bro, i love you for sake of Allah :) you're a great friend.

:SMILY206:

Kashmiri

Ameen Rabbil-Aalameen

:girl3: We all make mistakes Brother Alhumdullila Allah is the most mercifull of those who shows mercy.

Wa Alaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

samiha

---------
Staff member

We all make mistakes :( Inshallah we will learn from these mistakes.

I forgive and love you all for the sake of Allah, and I ask of you all to do the same. I am prone to making mistakes, and I thank all those that have corrected me and helped to find what is correct and best. May Allah reward all those brothers and sisters who spread righteousness and guide and reprimand with gentleness.

May Allah forgive us all for our daily misgivings. Ameen.

wassalam.

Abdul Malik

we are only humans

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

Iv probably made more mistakes then anyone but you no 1 thing i never let shaytan get the best of me alhumdulillah, making mistakes is in the nature of humans but the best of us are those that turn back to ALLAH for repentance.

ALLAH is the most merciful and it is he who forgives his slave, so if their are any brothers and sisters out there that think its all over DONT coz that way shaytan wins always remember that your LORD is the 1 that is supreme and it is he who showers his mercy and blessings upon us.

ALLAH have mercy upon us and give us sabr in all our affairs......ameen

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

JazakAllah khayr for these wonderful verses from the Glorious Qur'aan, Alhamdulillah they are a relieve to my heart.

Assalamu Alaykum, I ask Allah to forgive me for any mistakes, and if I have wronged or upset anyone to forgive me too. For we are all the sons and daughters of Adam (as) and we make mistakes.​

I would never hold anything against you, ofcourse i forgive you, you are a humble and devout person Alhamdulillah and yes we all fall into error.

The shaytaan is a close enemy and makes us do wrong, but to us it may seem right :girl3:

Please my brothers and sisters remember this

"Indeed Shaytaan is to you an open enemy, so take him as an enemy"

I pray to Allah Subhana WaTa'ala to forgive you and me and all the muslim Ummah....Insha-Allah...

I myself made a mistake and feel very very guilty, may Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive me my wrong doings, which is all my own fault and the whispering of the shaytaan :( Ya Allah Forgive me and save me from the fire of Hell... :SMILY23:

If i have said or done wrong to anyone knowingly or unknowingly, i am truly sorry and please forgive me

This lifes too short do Tawbah and have Patience and Faith in Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala

wasalam​

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum

Ya Allah forgive me for whom i have wronged and forgive all those who have wronged me Ameen.

My respected Shayookh says: 'Shortcomings are from the fitrah (nature) of insaan (Human being)" ... Subhan'Allah... may Allah have Mercy on the one who shows me my defects Ameen.

We are all compelled to error. May Allah truly over look our faults and help us all to gain Al-halaawatul Emaan (the sweetness of Emaan) Ameen.

As Muslims, we should not forsake or abandon one another, rather we should support one another as the Prophet :saw: said:

“The relationship between believers is like a wall, parts of which support other parts.” [Muslim]

“There should be no breaking off of ties, no turning away from one another, no hating one another. Be brothers, as Allah has commanded you.” [Muslim]

Subhan'Allah...and lastly:

It is mentioned in a hadith Qudsi “My love is incumbent upon those who love one another for My sake, those who exchange visits for My sake, those who sit with one another for My sake, and those who put themselves in the service of one another for My sake”. It is the loyalty of those who love one another not for worldly benefits but only in the cause of Allah. Those are the the ones for whom Allah's love is incumbent. [Malik]

May Allah enable us to be His righteous slaves and enable us to worship Him in His Oneness. May Allah also keep us all as part of the Prophet's :saw: Ummah, and may Allah the Almighty expand our breast for the love and forgiveness of one another; Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem - Allah the MOST MERCIFUL!

Wasalam

yasmin623

Haha...:laughing-dancing: bro mabsoot, you are the blessed one! With the efforts to run TTI, May Allah bless you and forgive you always...InsyaAllah those people will surely forgive you also...

Personally I could feel your noble intention and your worries and anger on what`s happening for the muslims worldwide.

A good islamic book written by someone with a deep feeling of religion could touch the hearts of the readers easily, so does a good website. Keep up the good work! :jumpclap: