forgot If I prayed Fajr?

Mosque51

:salam2:

So yesterday when I came home from school , I forgot If I prayed Fajr and today again I forgot if I prayed Fajr. So what I did I prayed again just incase I really didnt pray Fajr. But I wasnt If I prayed or not...So should I just continue to pray Duhr or what?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
if u r unsure whether u prayed or not..its good that u prayed fajr again.

but brother, if u find difficulty in remembering that u prayed or not...write it down in a paper.

after few weeks, inshallah u'll remember by urself u prayed or not. no need to write it down then. :)

Islam!!yay

if u r unsure whether u prayed or not..its good that u prayed fajr again.

but brother, if u find difficulty in remembering that u prayed or not...write it down in a paper.

after few weeks, inshallah u'll remember by urself u prayed or not. no need to write it down then. :)

Do you know If he MUST repeat the prayer? Cause I to suffer for the same problem..sometimes I forget If prayed this prayer or not and its well kinda tiring to repeat the prayer

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Do you know If he MUST repeat the prayer? Cause I to suffer for the same problem..sometimes I forget If prayed this prayer or not and its well kinda tiring to repeat the prayer

i did not say that he "must" repeat the salah. i just told that if he repeated it, its fine for him.

well brother, i'll advice u to write on the paper when u pray a particular salah. it'll avoid confusion and irritation to repeat it.

and in the mean time, try concentrating that u prayed or not. inshallah all be fine within few weeks.:)