Fox News At It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

I have to question - I see sooooo many posts where people are saying how bad Fox News is, and then they post something from Fox News to prove their point.

Can I just ask to anyone who does that...

If you hate Fox News so much, why are you continuing to go to their site and read and post things from there?

I mean, I don't like Fox News, and I don't think I have ever purposefully gone to their website. If I don't like something, I avoid it.

Lana

irish_muslim_08

Asalamualeykum Sister,

I have very little time for Fox news and I would never ever look at their website, or listen to their news casts, whatsoever. I merely came across, and watched it out of curiousity, and I was a little bit mad. It is the first and only time I have ever done this, and as I would never eeps tabs on them, as I am not the FCC, I have no reason to promote their 'news reporting'.

Wasalam Sister.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
The video is no longer available on youtube ,its been removed due to some violation ...
I dont think we need further discussion on this subject..
Its better spend time on something more beneficial then waisting time on discussing fox news .
I agree with sister Lana .Why we even have to pay attention to what they say ,we need to understand that we muslims helping make the Fox News and other anti-islamic websites more popular ,by spreading the news about what they say ...

waleikum salam

thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.