FREE MASONS: WHO ARE THEY?

Rahima Ali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKP8VJDdFuU

This is walaahi amazing and so informative that when you know the relationship between the message our prophet (swc) told us, and the current situation, where "Free masons" hidden control every aspect our life, you will be shocked.
What I didn't exactly knew was that the forerunners for Dijal were "Free masons" and all the "democracy" states in this today's world.

yes, Free masons, they still exist in the name of America..
they are preparing the way for Dajjal.

the last 10 minutes are more frightening than the whole video

Are you guys aware that the late King of Jordan King Hussain was a free mason heading the masonic temple in Amman, Jordan? another famous Muslim Free Mason is the founder of modern Turkey Kamal Atta Turk. For a complete list of Muslim free masons refer to the list below:

1) Abd al-Qadir ( an Algerian Islamic scholar, Sufi, political and military leader who led a struggle against the French invasion in the mid-nineteenth century, for which he is seen by the Algerians as their national hero)

2) Ataturk, Mustapha Kemal. Former President of Turkey 1923-1938. Member of an Italian Lodge, Macedonia Resorta e Veritus.

3) Hussein, King of Jordan (Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Jordan)

4) Ismail, Pasha. Viceroy of Egypt. Presented an obelisk to USA to be erected in NY City. Past Grand Master of the GL of Egypt.

5) Khan, His Majesty Hibabullah, King of Aghanistan from 1901 'til 1919. Lodge Concordia No. 3102 E.C., Calcutta, India.

6) Yassar Arafat, leader of the PLO

7) Bongo, Omar, President of Gabon.Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Gabon in 1983.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.