friend committed suicide

BintMuhammad

Staff member
:salam2:

I am sorry to hear that B.H. I really dont know your friend situation, but similar issue happened to my uncle in a city called Bradford U.K on March 2003. On that particular day, he was getting ready to go back home in order to get married. So he withdrew all his savings from the bank, got his luggage ready. He was burnt to death, using gas and matches. However only his head and chest got burnt. He was found setting down on a chair (Is that possible??). Its impossible to remain in your seat (in the basement) and commit suicide without falling to the ground. The police said he commit suicide to close the case, but all the evidence shows that it was clearly murder... There are many examples of him ''muslims'' where their cases was simply closed and labelled as suicide, where in fact it was murder.....

sorry I got carried away.. Inshallah be patience B.H.,

wa la howla wa la qowata ila billah.

:wasalam:

:salam2:

Sorry to hear about your uncle's death. May Allaah swt grant him Jannah. You mentioned only his head and chest got burned. I've watched a program long time ago about "Human Combustion" where a person gets burned without any cause.

Spontaneous human combustion or SHC is referred to burning of human body due to production of excessive heat in the body. The heat produced has been argued to be possibly dut to some chemical or nuclear reaction in the body.

http://www.researchfellow.net/ftopic218.html

:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
He died as a Christian. In fact he was a preacher and elder in a denomination called the Church of Christ. Never was a Muslim in the revert sense.

Salamu alaykum,

A person who comitts suicide will be tortured the same way he kills himself in the hear after, or until Allah decides else.

Allah knows best

muharram23

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters!

I really hope i will not upset my brothers and sisters by saying that:

Lets not judge before the day of judgement.
And lets leave that to Allah swt who is the Master of the day of judgement.

We can talk about unforgivable sins, but we can't talk about the fate of people.

Without a doubt, shirk (joining someone else in worship with Allah swt) is unforgivable sin,
but who knows in what state of faith did this particualar person leave this world.

Moreover, by coming out with our own judgements, wouldn't we be hurting the feelings of our Muslim brother B.H.?

I hope you won't take me wrong.

Wassalam

"They are not all alike; of the followers of the Book there is an upright party; they recite Allah's communications in the nighttime and they adore (Him)."
3:13

Salamu alaykum,
Allah s.v.a says "ja ayuhellezine amenu tekulllahe haqatu qatihi wala tamu tunna illa wa antum muslimun" Oh you who believe fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except as muslims (in a state of islam). Also, ALlah say "inn ad-dine 'aindALlahi al islam" veryly the deen (way of life) with Allah is Islam. Also Allah says,

" And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter. (Quran, 3:85)

also Allah says

" Those who have disbelieved and died in disbelief, the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them if it were offered as a ransom. They will have a painful punishment, and they will have no helpers. (Quran, 3:91)

However, if he never heard about islam, that is different, because ALlah s.va. will test him on the day of judgment. Because Allah mentions in a verse in the quran that He won't punish a nation until he sends a messenger to them.

also resulullah s.v.s said,

Hadith in Sahih Muslim,
"There is no Jew, nor any Christian, who hears about me, and then does not believe in me and in that with which I have been sent, except that Allah must enter him into the Fire."

But nowdays, im sure most people have heard about islam. So, his judgment is with Allah.

And we should not feal sorrow for anyone who dies in a state of disbelief. How hard do you think was for resulullah to know that both of his parents were in fire and his uncle abu talib who loved and protected him.

Finally, i will mention this verse Allah s.va says

"He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. And Allâh is All-Seer of what you do. (tagabun 2)

As for if he was a muslim, but you mentioned he is not already, the situation is different. You can read the post below.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=45617&ln=eng&txt=suicide

And ALlah knows best,

A.A
Muharram