from council estate to homeless to crime to jail to islam

truth4real

salam thanks but as you know it had nothing to do with me the marjority of people get shown the huk(truth) im just glad that allah did nt make me to arrogant and boastful to turn a blind eye to it when i knew it was the truth

alhamduallah about 15 of my friends have takern sahada but alot ,more have not embrace the deen even though some of them have actually admitted to my face that they know its the truth

anway thank you for reading and posting and all you guys are raising my iman as i read your replies

may allah reward you

truth4real

salam thanks for posting did nt quite understand your message but if your a brother and you want to chill out i would be glad to as mixing of the sexes isnt allowed

salam may allah make it easy for you to memorise surahs and hadith

truth4real

hi yeah jesus was jew by race but he was a submitter to god by faith and religion which is translated as muslim

peace

truth4real

salam alaykum its a unreachable goal trying to be the person with the most money, biggest reputation and the most cars, there will always be some one with more

as the prophet pbuh said if you give the children of adam one mountain of gold they would be then be ungratefull untill they had two mountains of gold

thanks for reading my post may allah give you peace in this life and the next

truth4real

hi renton theyy would not beclased as muslim because we belive that for a being to rightly becalled God then that being has to have certain attributes for example its has to be

1. all knowing

2. all wise

3. all powerfull

4. all seeing

5.all hearing

now jews in there belife are better than most christians because they dont belive that God almight became a little dependant baby that was looked after by another human being

however they still have major blasphemy in there belife that dose nt make them true belivers in God :ie

GENESIS: God created the world in 6 days and then RESTED now as muslims we do not god rest, gets tired or needs to fresh these are human limatations we do work as humans and then need food drink and rest and sleep but god almighty does nt

GENESIS:9 -16 " I WILL PUT A BOW(RAINBOW) IN THE SKY SO WHEN MY ANGER GETS HOT LIKE WAX I WILL SEE IT AND IT WILL REMIND ME OF MY COVEANT WITH MAN "

as muslims we do not belive that god need s to be reminded we call god all hakim that means the most wise

JUDGES: 1-19 " GOD AND JUDAH WHERE FIGHTING THE PEOPLE OF THE VALLEY AND THEY OVERCAME THEM BUT THEY COULD NOT OVERCOME THE PEOPLE OFTHE MOUNTAINS BECAUSE THEY HAD CHARRIOTS OF IRON"

as muslims we call God allah huakbar it means all is the greatest and that nothing can over power him

so these are a few things that are in the jews books that they belive in that are blasphemy and shirk and and that make parsdise forbidden for them because we have all been givern a buleprint by godin our hearts and our dna to know what god is and isnt and when you ve heard the true description of god you reckonise it immediatley just like i did when i heard about islam for the fist time if a person has nt heard it the they are not responsible

peace