Gambling question:Advice needed

likeali4life

Asalaamoalikum
I pray that everyone is good in health

Gambling is haraam right? but if someone has started gambling and wants to get out of it how should he/she do it. I mean if a person has lost lots of money through gambling and wants to get it back till they breakeven. would that be approriate or should the person just walk. I know the person shouldnt be gambling in the first place but what to do know that he/she is in the game????

Please brothers and sister i need you advice on this question

Jazakallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not a scholar. However, I will use an analogy that is rather simple.
You are driving down a highway. You are enjoying the good life. You keep riding and riding. All of a sudden it hits you..you see a road sign.: All exits lead to hellfire.
What do you do. You do not continue to drive nor take an exit. You slam on the brakes, grab the steering wheel and you do a u-turn and you put your foot on the accelerator to the bottom and you return to the correct road.

Walk way from the money..it is not halal.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, as it is defined easy gain..what about those who are on public assistance, out of need, would those benefits fall under easy gain?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh..what bankers and those who take homes of others do would be easy gain...I guess many lawyers and doctors and not far behind.