ghuraba the strangers by khaled yassin profound guys

firdeus

I should say is my favorite lecture from this scholar. Jazak Allahu hajren for sharing.

:salam2: :hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What a thought. To be active in the masjid daily. The bonding of the brothers and the blessings just pouring ..faith is never passive...

Muslimah_

Masha'allah this is one of my fav lectures.
Subhanallah we should live this life as though we are strangers.
Nice reminder for all brothers and sisters.

"Islam began as something strange, and it would return as something strange so give good tidings for the stranger." Prophet Mohamed (saw)

nazir

Asalaamu' Alaykum,
<Speechless> SubhanAllah, may Allah reward and preserve our dear shaykh Khalid Yaseen. It really put things into context, feeling alienated due to adherence to the deen should not be a cause for sorrow, rather celebration, as the those who work in opposition to the Truth that Allah has revealed will never be happy with us, no matter how many concessions we make, no matter how many times we continue to compromise, their happiness is us to fully assimilate, integrate and immitate their way of thinking and living. May Allah makes us all Strangers in the context that the Hadith of Rasulullah sallalahu alayhi wasssalim that was related.
Wassalaam

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,ameen ammeen ameen:jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: i love you all for the sake of allah and i will love you as long as my heart is still beating inschallah!!!!!!!

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
MashaAllah, nice lecture by him. May Allah bless him for very good motivating lecture. JazakAllah for sharing. stranger means quraba in arabic?

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

MashaAllah, nice lecture by him. May Allah bless him for very good motivating lecture. JazakAllah for sharing. stranger means quraba in arabic?

assalamu aleikum, yeah brother ghuraba means strangers in arabic but the "gh" is to be pronounced as a r like a french sounding rrrrrrrrrrrr .!

wassalam

rizzumd

Your brother
assalamu aleikum, yeah brother ghuraba means strangers in arabic but the "gh" is to be pronounced as a r like a french sounding rrrrrrrrrrrr .!

wassalam

Jazakum Allah for reply brother. Its good to know.. You know what i cannot pronounce letter R. I pronounce it with somewhat L sound.. But Alhamdulillah, I speak so fast that no one notices it unless i tell them.

justoneofmillion

Jazakum Allah for reply brother. Its good to know.. You know what i cannot pronounce letter R. I pronounce it with somewhat L sound.. But Alhamdulillah, I speak so fast that no one notices it unless i tell them.
assalam, brother how can you be able to switch an R with an L sorry i just tought abt it right now can you give me an example of what you mean please:confused:

rizzumd

Your brother
assalam, brother how can you be able to switch an R with an L sorry i just tought abt it right now can you give me an example of what you mean please:confused:
waalaikum salam Akhi. For e.g to pronounce my name, i prononce as Lizwan instead of Rizwan. That is the defect given by Allah to me.. MashaAllah.

justoneofmillion

waalaikum salam Akhi. For e.g to pronounce my name, i prononce as Lizwan instead of Rizwan. That is the defect given by Allah to me.. MashaAllah.
alhamdulllah i was just wondering and trying to do it moving my tongue in all directions...lol i couldn`t felt like calling 911 but than i realised it wouldn`t fit with my beautiful beard so that is why i kinda asked you instead :SMILY176: jazakahllah khair

wassalam brother rizwan

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Strangers

ALHAMDHU LILLAAH ALHAMDHU LILLAAH ALHAMDHU LILLAAH

This was a moving lecture. Insha Allah, may Allah give us all the will and resolve to practice all the Sunnah of Rasoolullah (sal) and the commandments of ALLAH (SUBHANAHU WATA'ALA) openly and proudly. As in the words of brother Khalid, may we all become 'Strangers'.