Scary GLOBAL EMERGENCY : Rapid CoronaVirus OutBreak

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
GLOBAL EMERGENCY : Rapid CoronaVirus OutBreak!
Stay alert
Stay Safe
Everything you need to know about the coronavirus from China!
Public health experts around the globe are scrambling to understand, track, and contain a new virus that appeared in Wuhan, China at the start of December.
Many cases have been reported . So far, there have been more than 4,600 confirmed cases and more than 100 deaths. The majority of the illnesses are in China, but cases have been reported in 17 other countries, including the US.

How can I protect myself?

Based on what we know so far, you can protect yourself with the same measures you’d take (and should be taking) to protect yourself against the flu: wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough , and stay away from people who are sick.

Coronavirus is now in 13 countries outside China - as death toll spikes

~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Using Surgical Mask is the BEST but for now most mask are sold out ! If you still dont have try make some for yourself and those that you care until that Surgical Mask come in handy PLEASE try follow this 'Must Have' Mask ~ diy video for now and dont forget to breath!

Take Care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Latest:
China coronavirus: death toll hits 132 as number of cases surpasses that of Sars
  • There are 840 newly confirmed cases in Hubei province, where the outbreak began, Chinese health authorities say
  • Most patients who have died were older than 60 and had pre-existing conditions, according to local authorities
  • Sars infected 5,327 people in mainland China in nine months and killed 349 people, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).
    The deaths from the new coronavirus infection have all been reported in mainland China, with 125 in Hubei province, where the outbreak began, and seven in other provinces. About 3,300 people are hospitalised in Hubei province, with more than 20,000 being observed for infection.
    However, University of Hong Kong academics have predicted that the number of infections in five mainland megacities – Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Chongqing – will peak between late April and early May.

• In Hong Kong, infectious diseases expert Professor Yuen Kwok-yung said on Tuesday that researchers in the semi-autonomous city
    had developed a vaccine for the coronavirus but need time to test it
    Scientists in mainland China and the United States were also racing to produce a vaccine.

The illness with pneumonia-like symptoms has spread rapidly, with reports of cases in at least 15 countries outside China, including other parts of Asia, North America, Australia and Europe.
    ~News