GOD's stupidity is smarter than all of us?!"Bible says"

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
To All Dear christians and jew please Don't upset its not my words
All from the Bible

Question

GOD's stupidity is smarter than all of us?

1- Paul's blasphemous statement:

Let us read what Paul said in the corrupted Bible:

[For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength. (From the NIV Bible, 1 Corinthians 1:25)"

Here are the countless English translations of this verse. Literally, almost 100% of all of the English translations agree:

Corinthians 1:25 (New International Version)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New American Standard Bible)
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Amplified Bible)
25[This is] because the foolish thing [that has its source in] God is wiser than men, and the weak thing [that springs] from God is stronger than men.

Because the stupid thing in GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New Living Translation)
25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (King James Version)
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (English Standard Version)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Contemporary English Version)
25 Even when God is foolish, he is wiser than everyone else, and even when God is weak, he is stronger than everyone else.

Even when GOD is stupid???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New King James Version)
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (21st Century King James Version)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (American Standard Version)
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Young's Literal Translation)
25 because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men;

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Darby Translation)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
25 because God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New International Reader's Version)
25 The foolish things of God are wiser than human wisdom. The weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

The stupid things of GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Wycliffe New Testament)
25 For that that is folly thing of God, is wiser than men; and that that is the feeble thing of God [and that that is the
sick thing, or frail, of God], is stronger than men.

The folly things of GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New International Version - UK)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Today's New International Version)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Let us analyze this foolish and blasphemous verse from Paul:

1- Regardless of how smart and stupid GOD and us humans are, our intelligence will never reach even the stupidity of GOD!

2- GOD is a fool.

3- GOD is weak.

4- Man is more foolish and weaker than GOD.

5- The comparison itself is very insulting and degrading to GOD Almighty. It is also limiting to Him since our finite and limited intelligence and strength were compared to His infinite Attributes.

Now before Christians jump and start telling me what Paul's "real" intentions were, I want to eliminate this nonsense of theirs altogether by telling them that Paul's intentions are not relevant here, even though it is quite obvious that he did INSULT GOD Almighty! So please, hold your horses, sit down, and don't spam my email address with your nonsense. The reason why his intentions are irrelevant, even though he is clearly a blasphemer, is because:

1- I am not discussing Paul's human-words, but rather GOD Almighty's supposed Divine Revelations! I don't care what humans say. I care about what is supposed to be GOD Almighty's Holy and Divine Revelations.

2- The verse above is crystal clear that it is Paul's stupidity that uttered such blasphemous words and not GOD Almighty's Divine Inspirations!

So again, Paul and his intentions are irrelevant here. It is the TEXT that is relevant, and whether or not the Bible is corrupt and altered by men.

But at any rate:

Paul did clearly insult GOD Almighty, and I challenge any polytheist trinitarian pagan to disprove it!

2- GOD Almighty in the Old Testament punishes to death those who curse His Holy Name:

Let us look at the following verses from the Bible's Old Testament:

Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.

Leviticus 22:32
Do not profane my holy name. I must be acknowledged as holy by the Israelites. I am the LORD, who makes you holy

Yet, Paul said that GOD Almighty is a fool and weak! If cursing GOD Almighty's Holy Name even in the absolute least was not big deal to GOD Almighty in the Bible, then GOD Almighty would not have ordered the killing of those who profane His Holy Name. Paul clearly violated that Law in the Bible by calling GOD Almighty a fool and weak.

3- "Fool" is a forbidden word by Jesus! Paul clearly contradicted that:

It is truly funny how the word "fool" is forbidden upon Christians to use it against each others, and yet, Paul used it on the Creator of the Universe Himself!

Let us look at what Jesus said:

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:22)"

Clearly, Paul contradicted Jesus' own commands by using this forbidden word on the Creator of the Universe Himself, blowing away every argument about him being a true apostle of GOD Almighty!

Paul did clearly insult GOD Almighty, and I challenge any polytheist trinitarian pagan to disprove it!

2- GOD Almighty in the Old Testament punishes to death those who curse His Holy Name:

Let us look at the following verses from the Bible's Old Testament:

Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.

Leviticus 22:32
Do not profane my holy name. I must be acknowledged as holy by the Israelites. I am the LORD, who makes you holy

Yet, Paul said that GOD Almighty is a fool and weak! If cursing GOD Almighty's Holy Name even in the absolute least was not big deal to GOD Almighty in the Bible, then GOD Almighty would not have ordered the killing of those who profane His Holy Name. Paul clearly violated that Law in the Bible by calling GOD Almighty a fool and weak.

3- "Fool" is a forbidden word by Jesus! Paul clearly contradicted that:

It is truly funny how the word "fool" is forbidden upon Christians to use it against each others, and yet, Paul used it on the Creator of the Universe Himself!

Let us look at what Jesus said:

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:22)"

Clearly, Paul contradicted Jesus' own commands by using this forbidden word on the Creator of the Universe Himself, blowing away every argument about him being a true apostle of GOD Almighty!

Paul said "foolishness of GOD" according to the ample English translations!

Paul didn't say what "appears to be". He clearly said the ACTUAL FOOLISHNESS of GOD is still wiser than man, and the ACTUAL WEAKNESS of GOD is still stronger than man:

Corinthians 1:25 (New International Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New American Standard Bible)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Amplified Bible)
25[This is] because the foolish thing [that has its source in] God is wiser than men, and the weak thing [that springs] from God is stronger than men.

Because the stupid thing in GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New Living Translation)
25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (King James Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (English Standard Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Contemporary English Version)
25 Even when God is foolish, he is wiser than everyone else, and even when God is weak, he is stronger than everyone else.

Even when GOD is stupid???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New King James Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (21st Century King James Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (American Standard Version)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Young's Literal Translation)
25 because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men;

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Darby Translation)

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
25 because God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New International Reader's Version)
25 The foolish things of God are wiser than human wisdom. The weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

The stupid things of GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (Wycliffe New Testament)
25 For that that is folly thing of God, is wiser than men; and that that is the feeble thing of God [and that that is the
sick thing, or frail, of God], is stronger than men.

The folly things of GOD???

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New International Version - UK)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength
1 Corinthians 1:25 (Today's New International Version)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength

Is the Bible God's word?

I Ask All christian and jew compare between Bible and Quran Which God's Word

Lets start with the Bible

Song of Solomon 7

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: [1] thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. 5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, [2] and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries. 6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! 7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, [3] causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. 11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages. 12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, [4] and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves. 13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

chapter 8

1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate

3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me

4 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.

5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame

7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned

8 We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for

9 If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar

10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour

Now Quran

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
((Allah)) Most Gracious!
2 It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.
3 He has created man:
4 He has taught him speech (and intelligence).
5 The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed;
6 And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration.
7 And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice),
8 In order that ye may not transgress (due) balance.
9 So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance.
10 It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures:
11 Therein is fruit and date-palms, producing spathes (enclosing dates);
12 Also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet-smelling plants.
13 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
14 He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery,
15 And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:
16 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
17 (He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the two Wests:
18 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
19 He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:
20 Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress:
21 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
22 Out of them come Pearls and Coral:
23 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
24 And His are the Ships sailing smoothly through the seas, lofty as mountains:
25 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
26 All that is on earth will perish:
27 But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
28 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
29 Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the heavens and on earth: every day in (new) Splendour doth He (shine)!
30 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
31 Soon shall We settle your affairs, O both ye worlds!
32 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
33 O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!
34 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
35 On you will be sent (O ye evil ones twain!) a flame of fire (to burn) and a smoke (to choke): no defence will ye have:
36 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
37 When the sky is rent asunder, and it becomes red like ointment:
38 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
39 On that Day no question will be asked of man or Jinn as to his sin.
40 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
41 (For) the sinners will be known by their marks: and they will be seized by their forelocks and their feet.
42 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
43 This is the Hell which the Sinners deny:
44 In its midst and in the midst of boiling hot water will they wander round!
45 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
46 But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens-
47 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
48 Containing all kinds (of trees and delights);-
49 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
50 In them (each) will be two Springs flowing (free);
51 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
52 In them will be Fruits of every kind, two and two.
53 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
54 They will recline on Carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).
55 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
56 In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-
57 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
58 Like unto Rubies and coral.
59 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
60 Is there any Reward for Good - other than Good?
61 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
62 And besides these two, there are two other Gardens,-
63 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
64 Dark-green in colour (from plentiful watering).
65 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
66 In them (each) will be two Springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance:
67 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
68 In them will be Fruits, and dates and pomegranates:
69 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
70 In them will be fair (Companions), good, beautiful;-
71 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
72 Companions restrained (as to their glances), in (goodly) pavilions;-
73 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
74 Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-
75 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
76 Reclining on green Cushions and rich Carpets of beauty.
77 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
78 Blessed be the name of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour

May Allah show the Jew and christian the Rightness Ameen :hearts::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Polygamy in Christianity and Islam
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36696
jesus to whome sent?
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36998
"Son of God" is the same as "Servant of God" in Hebrew
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36851
The Name of "Allah" which in the bible
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36697
Amazing powerpoint file show hidden truth of the bible
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36039
Young girls were married off to much older men in bible
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36979
Did Jesus come back down to earth after he was taken up, or not?
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36793
The Prophet Like unto Moses???
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36766
The Prophet Prohibited the Killing of Women and Children
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36695
Scientists' Comments On The Qur'an
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36994
Woman in christinity and in islam
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36702

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

For the quran, bible, and other holy books are originaly the words of Allah.. We can only treat them with respect even with all the corruptions may be in them.

And if we were to deny, we can only deny those who corrupted and rewrote them with thier own words.

This is a serious issue.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

For the quran, bible, and other holy books are originaly the words of Allah.. We can only treat them with respect even with all the corruptions may be in them.

Akhi, there's only one holy book and that is the Qur'an. A corrupted book can NEVER be a holy book. What the sister is trying to say is that, how can people believe in such book which says God is foolish? They have to start thinking wether the bible they read today is indeed holy.

Suhaila1

~~~~~~

And if we were to deny, we can only deny those who corrupted and rewrote them with thier own words.

This is a serious issue.

Yeah, this is a serious issue that you believe the bible is originally the words of God. Have you ever read it? Sure, it says some alright stuff, but that stuff is hidden in blasphemy and contradiction.

The bible was written by men years after Jesus was gone--it wasn't even written by a prophet, let alone God!

Also, I'm not sure if that's what you meant to imply, but are you insinuating that the Quran is corrupted?

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Yes brother I agree with u we should respect the Ingeel given to Isa (pbuh)/bible given to Jessus (pbuh).

But if u see todays bibles they say as INGEEL-E- MATHEW/BIBLE BY MATHEW OR INGEEL-E-PAUL/BIBLE BY PAUL OR BY LEVITICUS ... to my knowledge there is no INGEEL/BIBLE where they say INGEEL-E-ISA (PBUH) OR BIBLE BY JESSUs (PBUH). So, today's bible may contain some words of Allah/God given to Jessus(pbuh), but not the one given to Jessus(pubh). this is according to only my lil knowledge. Pls do correct me if I m wrong for the sake of Allah. Rest Allah knows best.

What I said is from the lecture of Late. Shake Ahmed deedat (may Allah have his mercy on him and grand him Jannah. Ameen) I dont remember from which lecture. I will try to find it out and will post it insha Allah.

Allah Hafiz.

hellbraker

Thank you sister,it definitely did raise some questions in my mind.1 Corinthians 1:23 reads "But we preach that Christ was nailed to a cross.Most Jews have problems with this,and most Gentiles think it is foolish..(24) Our message is God's power and wisdom for the Jews and the Greeks that he has chosen.(25) Even when God is foolish,he is wiser than everyone else,and even when God is weak,he is stronger than everyone else."

Well,according to my simple understanding(which may b wrong..but still),Paul was saying that No human being can be compared to God.His power and understanding(wisdom) is unfathomable.Even when God seems foolish he is wiser than humans, so we are not even able to compare(that foolishness) to humans.Similarly when God seems weak,his weakness is way above which we"Humans" are able to bear,so he says God is still stronger than anyone else.

And relating to Songs of Solomon,I have wondered why was it in the Bible the first place.It never fitted in the Bible.It was FULL of Immense Sensual Love.Well,I think it is Jesus's Love for the church.He Loves the Church and he want the Church to Love him too.He want it to "unite" with Himself.The mother mentioned may be relates to His mother, Mother Mary(Mariam).

Above all,this interpretation is from me.It can be wrong..after all,Who Am I?Im just an ordinary boy in an "extra ordinary world" (can be vise versa)..
With Love

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Thank you sister,it definitely did raise some questions in my mind.1 Corinthians 1:23 reads "But we preach that Christ was nailed to a cross.Most Jews have problems with this,and most Gentiles think it is foolish..(24) Our message is God's power and wisdom for the Jews and the Greeks that he has chosen.(25) Even when God is foolish,he is wiser than everyone else,and even when God is weak,he is stronger than everyone else."

Well,according to my simple understanding(which may b wrong..but still),Paul was saying that No human being can be compared to God.His power and understanding(wisdom) is unfathomable.Even when God seems foolish he is wiser than humans, so we are not even able to compare(that foolishness) to humans.Similarly when God seems weak,his weakness is way above which we"Humans" are able to bear,so he says God is still stronger than anyone else.

And relating to Songs of Solomon,I have wondered why was it in the Bible the first place.It never fitted in the Bible.It was FULL of Immense Sensual Love.Well,I think it is Jesus's Love for the church.He Loves the Church and he want the Church to Love him too.He want it to "unite" with Himself.The mother mentioned may be relates to His mother, Mother Mary(Mariam).

Above all,this interpretation is from me.It can be wrong..after all,Who Am I?Im just an ordinary boy in an "extra ordinary world" (can be vise versa)..
With Love

God bless You hellbraker Thank for ur commenT
"]
well the point Now If i go to any channel for example like CNN
And i announced that United kingdom prince Charles "prince's stupidity is smarter than all of us? he himself will never accept that , for sure all people will determined that i am making fun of uk prince and insulting him in the media

This is human How about god? do he will Accept it?

Do you Accept people called YOUR GOD stupid? is it Acceptable?
Do you accept your god people call him WEAK?

Unacceptable cause god is PERFECTION in everything
its a big mistak to compare between the creator and his creatuers
how can we compare between a human (who manifactured comp. and computer its only machine?
human'stupidity is smarter than all computers?
If a human stupid ONE PER BILLION PERCENT HE WONT EVER MANIFACTURE Computer
The same for God if he stupid 1 percent he will unable to creat an insect not A Human Beings

computer data never accept to call human stupid it will say ERORR

STRANGE that human accept to make fun of god in a phelosophy way to describe god by the worst words that human themselves can't accept

do u got what i meant?

I think it is Jesus's Love for the church.He Loves the Church and he want the Church to Love him too.He want it to "unite" with Himself.The mother mentioned may be relates to His mother, Mother Mary(Mariam).

hellbraker you are smart you have a mind
please Don't use the word "I think" you are talking about a Belief a Faith not built from Conclutions. i want facts .
support your answer from the bible not from the world " I think.......................

Bring me plz the verses that said by Jesus confirming he means what u just mentioned

hellbraker

You are right sister Sandra!No sister,i dont think myself as being smart.(In fact I consider myself as an unworthy person who does know to love or talk with people.)Any way..the point is You are right..Yay!
And Songs of Solomon NEVER told that it was the Love between Jesus and Church.And neither the Bible tells it.But one thing all we know is that its Full of Love.It is a book made of songs or poems in which a woman and a man tell about their love for each other.Thats all I know.
EDIT--I thought this love was between Jesus and Church,because In Ephesians 5:25 its written"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"
Thank You Sister

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
You are right sister Sandra!No sister,i dont think myself as being smart.(In fact I consider myself as an unworthy person who does know to love or talk with people.)Any way..the point is You are right..Yay!
And Songs of Solomon NEVER told that it was the Love between Jesus and Church.And neither the Bible tells it.But one thing all we know is that its Full of Love.It is a book made of songs or poems in which a woman and a man tell about their love for each other.Thats all I know.
EDIT--I thought this love was between Jesus and Church,because In Ephesians 5:25 its written"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her"
Thank You Sister

:hijabi:Hellbraker please don't be upset plz and Your A GOOD PERSON AND SMART
:SMILY23::SMILY209::shake::SMILY29:
I love jesus pbuh and the most pure woman "Mary" from Quran Only
cause in the bible their images in a horiible ways
see this verses
JESUS said in the bible

SO Where is tha love?
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

Matthew 10:35

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Matthew 10:37

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me

Luke 12:53
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple

"for that see what Allah said in Quran about it

3:78
And lo! there is a party of them who distort the Scripture with their tongues, that ye may think that what they say is from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say: It is from Allah, when it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie concerning Allah knowingly

4:46
Some of those who are Jews change words from their context and say: "We hear and disobey; hear thou as one who heareth not" and "Listen to us!" distorting with their tongues and slandering religion. If they had said: "We hear and we obey: hear thou, and look at us" it had been better for them, and more upright. But Allah hath cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, save a few.

9:34
ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,

2:74

Lo! those who hide aught of the Scripture which Allah hath revealed and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than fire. Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow. Theirs will be a painful doom

hellbraker

Dear Sister You made me cry!How can you say that Im a good person when u hav never met me?How can you know my intentions(whether good or bad)?The only thing I specialize in is, to cry.Im a sinner.You dont know anything about me or what I have done or what Im doing in this strange world.How can you trust me?

For the verses which you quoted(please bear with my lack of knowledge....Im alone, as always..so this is how I view it)

Luke 19:27 was said by a king to his servant.This king mentioned here is from a story which Jesus told.

Matthew 10:34 mentions the sword.Sword resembles destruction/violence and killings.Here Jesus was saying that whoever follows him will have a tough time.They will be mocked,prisoned,ridiculed and even killed.Matthew 24:9 states thatYou will be arrested,punished and even killed.Because of me,you will be hated by people of all nations.(10) Many will give up and will betray and hate each other.(11) Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people.(12) Evil will spread and cause many people to stop loving others.

(Matthew 10:35,Luke 12:51,Matthew 10:37,Luke 12:53,Luke 12:49,Luke 14:26)...they all say the same thing.They say that one should completely submit to God.One should put Him on the first place,then comes the family.Because if one loves his family or his life more than God,then it will be difficult for him to turn to God.1 Corinthians 7:32 states that"I wnat all of you to be free from worry.An unmarried man worries about how to please Lord.(33) But a married man has more worries.He must worry about the things of this world,because he wants to please his wife.(34) So he is pulled in two directions.
But this does not mean you should not marry and have a family.This is explained from verses 30 to 38.

Im glad you love Mother Mary.So do u believe in miracles, and her apparitions in Fathima,Lourde and in Garabandal?
Did you know she is mentioned in Revalations 12?
Would you like to see a miracle of Mother Mary which happened to a poor family in India?Have you seen it?(Its your wish to believe or not to believe,and its your wish to say that its made up or real.)If u want I can post it here,but I dont know how will the moderators react.
Thank You My Lovely Sister
Peace be with you

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
Dear Sister You made me cry!How can you say that Im a good person when u hav never met me?How can you know my intentions(whether good or bad)?The only thing I specialize in is, to cry.Im a sinner.You dont know anything about me or what I have done or what Im doing in this strange world.How can you trust me?

For the verses which you quoted(please bear with my lack of knowledge....Im alone, as always..so this is how I view it)

Luke 19:27 was said by a king to his servant.This king mentioned here is from a story which Jesus told.

Matthew 10:34 mentions the sword.Sword resembles destruction/violence and killings.Here Jesus was saying that whoever follows him will have a tough time.They will be mocked,prisoned,ridiculed and even killed.Matthew 24:9 states thatYou will be arrested,punished and even killed.Because of me,you will be hated by people of all nations.(10) Many will give up and will betray and hate each other.(11) Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people.(12) Evil will spread and cause many people to stop loving others.

(Matthew 10:35,Luke 12:51,Matthew 10:37,Luke 12:53,Luke 12:49,Luke 14:26)...they all say the same thing.They say that one should completely submit to God.One should put Him on the first place,then comes the family.Because if one loves his family or his life more than God,then it will be difficult for him to turn to God.1 Corinthians 7:32 states that"I wnat all of you to be free from worry.An unmarried man worries about how to please Lord.(33) But a married man has more worries.He must worry about the things of this world,because he wants to please his wife.(34) So he is pulled in two directions.
But this does not mean you should not marry and have a family.This is explained from verses 30 to 38.

Im glad you love Mother Mary.So do u believe in miracles, and her apparitions in Fathima,Lourde and in Garabandal?
Did you know she is mentioned in Revalations 12?
Would you like to see a miracle of Mother Mary which happened to a poor family in India?Have you seen it?(Its your wish to believe or not to believe,and its your wish to say that its made up or real.)If u want I can post it here,but I dont know how will the moderators react.
Thank You My Lovely Sister
Peace be with you

FIRST of All you:hijabi: are not alone at all cause Allah is around you
and he gives u signs to show u the rightness and u r so free to choose what you want
:hearts: (please Ask Allah to show you the truth hellbraker and he wont give you up and show u more signs)

And you are good why i am saying this?
cause it could be that it is you Allah mentioned in this verse

57:16
Is not the time ripe for the hearts of those who believe to submit to Allah's reminder and to the truth which is revealed, that they become not as those who received the scripture of old but the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened, and many of them are evil-livers.

5:69
Lo! those who believe, and those who are Jews, and Sabaeans, and Christians - Whosoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

8:10
Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.

13:28
Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!

hellbraker Make your self at home i am not meaining to disturb you here we both trying to show each other where the truth is!

Never mind MAKE MISTAKES LIKE YOU WANT But Don't wrong Allah
:shymuslima1:no one is angel here we all still humen ( By the way i used to talk to priest from around the World

questions no priest answer it till now cause all not from bible from their minds 7 questions
Where in the bible did Jesus claim to be god?
Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?
Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?
Where did Jesus mention the original sin?
Where did Jesus say I am the God the Son?
Where did Jesus say that I am God the Word?
Where did Jesus say I am the Second God in Trinity?

so its not the lack of knowledge The truth that All eyes can see
example: when i ask you to look at the Sun "its not needs any information to realize it existence

So let each one show the rightness to the other that's it :tti_sister: that's why i am here

I wANNA Add this verse beside Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people

Matthew 7:22

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I Never knew you: depart from Me, ye that Work iniquitY.

?

i really wonder when u mentioned these verses and about to cry
cause its A big EVIDENCE FOR US

The only religion being fought This Time is ISLAM OH MY GOD " THE real god religion"

MUSLIMS Been arrested,punished and even killed ( in Gwantanimo jails around the world).Because of islam The truth jesus religion now days ,
muslims been hated by people of all nations.(10) They Many gave up and betrayed and hate each other.(11) Many false prophets will come and fool a lot of people.(12) Evil will spread and cause many people to stop loving others.
All world fighting islam while they leave setanices and cow worshipers why?
cause ISLAM IS TH RIGHT RELIGION

I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMED IS A PROPHET OF ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT JESUS IS A SLAVE AND PROPHET OF ALLAH

The Only Chapter in the Quran that's named By A woman's Name is Mary
please read it i ask god light up your soul with the truth

Mary
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Kaf. Ha. Ya. `Ayn. Sad. (1) (This is) a recital of the Mercy of thy Lord to His Servant Zakariya. (2) Behold! He cried to his Lord in secret (3) Praying: "O my Lord! Infirm indeed are my bones, and the hair of my head doth glisten with grey: but never am I unblest O my Lord, in my prayer to Thee! (4) "Now I fear (what) my relatives (and colleagues) (will do) after me: but my wife is barren: so give me an heir as from Thyself― (5) "(One that) will (truly) represent me, and represent the posterity of Jacob; and make him, O my Lord! one with whom Thou art well-pleased!" (6) (His prayer was answered): "O Zakariya! We give thee good news of a son: his name shall be Yahya: on none by that name have We conferred distinction before." (7) He said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have grown quite decrepit from old age?" (8) He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, `That is easy for Me: I did indeed create thee before, when thou hadst been nothing!' " (9) (Zakariya) said "O my Lord! Give me a Sign." "Thy Sign", was the answer "shall be that thou shalt speak to no man for three nights, although thou art not dumb." (10) So Zakariya came out to his people from his chamber: he told them by signs to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening. (11) (To his son came the command): "O Yahya! Take hold of the Book with might": and We gave him wisdom even as a youth. (12) And pity (for all creatures) as from Us, and purity: he was devout (13) And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious. (14) So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be raised up to life (again)! (15) Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. (16) She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them: then We sent to her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. (17) She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." (18) He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son." (19) She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" (20) He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith `That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed." (21) So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. (22) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: she cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!" (23) But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-free): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; (24) "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. (25) "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man say `I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being.' " (26) At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). they said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! (27) "O sister of Aaron! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" (28) But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" (29) He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; (30) "And He hath made me Blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; (31) "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; (32) "So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! (33) Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. (34) It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it "Be", and it is. (35) Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight. (36) But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a momentous Day! (37) How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! but the unjust today are in error manifest! (38) But warn them of the Day of Distress, when the matter will be determined: for (behold) they are negligent and they do not believe! (39) It is We Who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to Us will they all be returned. (40) Also mention in the Book (the story of) Abraham: he was a man of Truth, a prophet. (41) Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing? (42) "O my father! To me hath come knowledge which hath not reached thee: so follow me: I will guide thee to a Way that is even and straight. (43) "O my father! serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against (Allah) Most Gracious. (44) "O my father! I fear lest a Penalty afflict thee from (Allah) Most Gracious, so that thou become to Satan a friend." (45) (The father) replied: "Dost thou hate my gods, O Abraham? If thou forbear not, I will indeed stone thee: now get away from me for a good long while!" (46) Abraham said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious. (47) "And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah: I will call on my Lord: Perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest." (48) When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet. (49) And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them lofty honour on the tongue of truth. (50) Also mention in the Book (the story of) Moses: for he was specially chosen and he was an messenger (and) a prophet. (51) And We called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to Us, for mystic (converse). (52) And, out of Our Mercy, We gave him his brother Aaron, (also) a prophet. (53) Also mention in the Book (the story of) Ismail: he was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet. (54) He used to enjoin on his people Prayer and Charity and he was most acceptable in the sight of his Lord. (55) Also mention in the Book the case of Idris: he was a man of truth (and sincerity), (and) a prophet: (56) And We raised him to a lofty station. (57) Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah did bestow His Grace― of the posterity of Adam, and of those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel― of those whom We guided and chose; whenever the Signs of (Allah) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears. (58) But after them there followed a posterity who missed prayers and followed after lusts: soon, then will they face Destruction― (59) Except those who repent and believe, and work Righteousness: for these will enter the Garden and will not be wronged in the least (60) Gardens of Eternity, those which (Allah) Most Gracious has promised to His servants in the Unseen: for His promise must (necessarily) come to pass. (61) They will not there hear any vain discourse, but only salutations of peace: and they will have therein their sustenance, morning and evening. (62) Such is the Garden which We give as an inheritance to those of Our Servants who guard against evil. (63) (The angels say: ) "We descend not but by command of thy Lord: to Him belongeth what is before us and what is behind us and what is between: and thy Lord never doth forget"― (64) "Lord of the heavens and of the earth, and of all that is between them: so worship Him, and be constant and patient in His worship: knowest thou of any who is worthy of the same Name as He?" (65) Man says: "What! when I am dead, hall I then be raised up alive?" (66) But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing? (67) So by thy Lord, without doubt, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Evil Ones (with them); then shall We bring them forth on their knees round about Hell; (68) Then shall We certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against (Allah) Most Gracious. (69) And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein. (70) Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished. (71) But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrongdoers therein, (humbled) to their knees. (72) When Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, the Unbelievers say to those who believe "Which of the two sides is best in point of position? Which makes the best show in council?" (73) But how many (countless) generations before them have We destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye? (74) Say: "If any men go astray, (Allah) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them. Until, when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled)― either in punishment or in (the approach of) the Hour― they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who) weakest in forces! (75) "And Allah doth advance in guidance those who seek guidance; and the things that endure. Good Deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best in respect of (their) eventual returns." (76) Hast thou then seen the (sort of) man who rejects Our Signs, yet says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children"? (77) Has he penetrated to the Unseen, or has he taken a promise with (Allah) Most Gracious? (78) Nay! We shall record what he says, and We Shall add and add to his punishment. (79) To Us shall return all that he talks of, and he shall appear before Us bare and alone. (80) And they have taken (for worship) gods other than Allah, to give them power and glory! (81) Instead, they shall reject their worship, and become adversaries against them. (82) Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the Unbelievers, to incite them with fury? (83) So make no haste against them, for We but count out to them a (limited) number (of days). (84) The day We shall gather the righteous to (Allah) Most Gracious, like a band presented before a king for honours. (85) And We shall drive the sinners to Hell, like thirsty cattle driven down to water― (86) None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from (Allah) Most Gracious. (87) They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" (88) Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous! (89) At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin. (90) That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious. (91) For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son. (92) Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious as a servant. (93) He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly. (94) And every one of them will come to him singly on the Day of Judgment. (95) On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (Allah) Most Gracious bestow Love. (96) So have We made the (Qur'an) easy in thine own tongue, that with it thou mayest give Glad Tidings to the righteous and warnings to people given to contention. (97) But how many (countless) generation before them have We destroyed? Canst thou find a single one of them (now) or hear (so much as) a whisper of them?

IF Muhammed pbuh this words from him not from god so why he didn't mentions his wife name or any of his relatives women and named with A chapter in Quran instead of MARY CHAPTER?

Lo! religion with Allah (is) the Surrender (to His Will and Guidance). Those who (formerly) received the Scripture differed only after knowledge came unto them, through transgression among themselves. Whoso disbelieveth the revelations of Allah (will find that) lo! Allah is swift at reckoning.

2:136
Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

hellbraker

Thank you Sister.Love u always!
Have You heard of Vassula Ryden.Well,to keep it simple,(Its your wish 2 believe or not) she was visited by Jesus to write a book from 1986 to 2003.Jesus manifested her through her hand.She wrote the book.Published it.Some believe and some reject saying,it as a work of Satan.Some said she had some "medical" problem.In that book You will find most of your questions answered,but not all.
She has her own website.It has Arabic Translation as well.If you are willing,you can visit her website and choose to read The Messages.I accidently came to this book in my library.But I tell you,its the best book I have ever read.I have cried a lot from this book.In the book Jesus himself explains whats wrong in this world.He explains Trinity.
This was a Message given by Him on September 11 1991
- the earth will shiver and shake - and every evil built into Towers will collapse into a heap of rubble and be buried in the dust of sin! above, the Heavens will shake and the foundations of the earth will rock! pray that the Father's Hand will not come down in winter;
Jesus also asks his Priests to love him.He says that,they hold the key.But they themselves dont enter and neither they dont allowe anyone else to enter.

To read the Messages go here: http://www.tlig.org/en/messages/chrono/

This is one of the Testimonials:

Sharif Mohammed Alamgir

Sharif is a Muslim living in Bangledesh. He is the Chairman All Religious Peaceful Council, Dhaka and a Lecturer at the College of Development Alternative (CODA), also in Dhaka.

Dear Catarina,

(...) I have gone through the books given by you. The writings are supernatural writing. The language of the books is also supernatural. It is said -"Love is the Root of the Tree of Life" and of all virtues. Therefore "sow the seeds of love in all directions". "Judge nobody, and repay evil with love." This language can make the world a peaceful place.

I don't know how many years you have been living in this country, Bangladesh. But you know the condition of our country...Poverty is everywhere. There is no love for the poor. The people of this world don't have love for one another. Killing is everywhere in this world. We should stop this. This is our duty, to stop the killing. Otherwise humanity will be killed. This is not a matter if we are Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist; the first condition is we are human beings. So, we should have love for all human beings. We should work together for the people, the poor, the country, the world. So that we can make the world a peaceful place.

I like most Vassula for her good activities. I have love, for all, in my heart. Please send my love to Vassula. I pray for her, I wish her long life. May Allah bless her.

I have more desire to know more about Vassula. I'll meet you on the 1st Thursday of July. (...)

Yours,
Sharif Mohammed Alamgir

I wish everyone could read the Message with an Open heart.

hellbraker

This is the video concerning the miracle.Sorry, not English.Will someone notify the moderators and ask then to delete this post asap if this is not acceptable.
For this video,interesting timings are at 3:14-Blood,19:49-Honey,20:40-22:00-Oil
[vg]5338758731714280638[/vg]

A shorter version
[yt]725rp66TT74[/yt]

If anyone wants to know what happened,ask me for I know the language they speak.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

Dear hellbraker Open which heart? where is your reply?

The Bible is the foundation for your faith. As Christians, you believe it is the inspired and infallible Word of God

Who is Vassula Ryden? is her name mentioned in the Bible ?

Who Sharif Mohammed Alamgir ????

why you leave the bible and interupt people who you Never Ever meet them personally where is your bible?

Are Vassula Ryden the Main reason for you to be a christian ?

There are Many people they took Noble prize in telling stories in the litreature they are not only christian there were muslims and jew too

I AM Beging ur Pardon please support you answers from THE BIble only

like i am just writing from Quran i don't mension any Scholars name

God's word Straight Never Needs Guiding from Unknown people
for that god send Prophets only who has license to Explain to tell Miricles to Avoid Any people like in this time there are people says i AM a GOD i am a prophet bla bla lba.....

WE MUST OBEY GOD'S AND PROPHET'S WORDS NOT ( UNKNOWN PEOPLE)

Do you built your belief from people who telling stories and leave All the Holy bible? which its the Main refrence for All christian in the Whole World?

let me ask you a question:shymuslima1:
DO YOU HAVE A BIBLE?
WILL you OPEN IT and support ur answers from it?

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

If you want to judge Honeslty read the bible and You Must visit this links so Important

Who wrote the bible? By dr Robert Beckford

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=475017379969914449

Christian Cult Claims Barney is Jesus
http://www.elroysemporium.com/news/archives/barney.html

Date of gospels writing : (mark 65-80) - (matt 80-100) - (luke 80-130) - (john 90-120)

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

Please i want ur comment about this video

Want to open a business? OPEN A CHURCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRwzFhrkUag

O ye who believe! Lo! many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks devour the wealth of mankind wantonly and debar (men) from the way of Allah. They who hoard up gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom,

The Hidden Story of Jesus

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7956238808750388174

Jesus Christ is a sun-God!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKdnlQMOcY

The Hidden Story of Jesus http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/hidden.html

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/kersey_graves/16/index.html

Yusuf Estes - Priests and Preachers accepting Islam http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/E6K0627FiCk

[/SIZE]

hellbraker

My Dear Sister...
The reason why I mentioned Vassula and those videos is because you said you Love Mary.Because,in her book you will see Mary's sadness.You will see how Mary is suffering.Mary herself talks about this.Mary says todays world dont recognise her.
You asked me why I should believe in Vassula's books(But I still dont replace it for The Bible) when there is The Bible.Well I had this same question before I took this book to read.I think I have got the answer from Jesus Himself.

Vassula asks-
My God, I have read somewhere that the reason the Church might be reluctant accepting private revelations is because all that there is to know is already in the Bible, so they do not accept any new revelation, I mean not new as theme, but new, apart from the Bible, going out of this brings fear upon them thinking the new or private revelation might lead them astray ...

Jesus replies-
Vassula when I see My creation bound to fall into My enemy's pit, would I just sit and watch them fall without wanting to rush to their rescue? do you remember when I healed a dropsical man on a Sabbath? what had I asked the Pharisees?

Vassula replies-
Lord, I have to check the Bible.

Jesus replies-
Fetch then My Word.(I did and checked-Luke:14.v.16)Yes daughter, I asked, 'is it against the Law to cure a man on the Sabbath or not?' they did not answer. I said, 'which of you here, if his son falls into a well, or ox, will not pull him out on a Sabbath day without hesitation?' and to this day they could find no answer.Today I am asking those who refuse this revelation this question, 'is it against My Law in your era to save My creation from falling by My Providential Works of today?' Vassula, I am Jesus and Jesus means Saviour

I saw the video "Want to open a business? OPEN A CHURCH"
It made me remember what Jesus did.
John 2:13-21
When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."

18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?"

19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

To All your questions from your previous post..The answer is No(according to my knowledge..I may be wrong).No where in The Bible will you see Jesus claimed to be God,to be worshipped,says Im God manifested in flesh,God the Son,God the Word,and said Im the second God in the Trinity.In fact the Word "Trinity" is not even in the Bible.
But I have a question,why does Jesus love me when I call him God.I have felt his love.You dont know my past.Why does he keep loving and blessing me if I call Him God?If he is not God,why does he listen to me when I call Him God.No one told me He is the God.In fact my family does not believe it.Why does he come to me as my Heavenly Father?Why do i believe it?I ask these questions myself.Well,the answer is, its because of His actions and not simply by His words.He loves me even though Im nothing,he cares for me even though Im nothing.

Have you ever felt to be in the presence of a "Ghost".Well,I have.This is not Lies.This "Ghost"(or whatever It is) tormented me,when I was asleep in the night,but only after 1:00 AM.It used to wake me up,pushing by grabbing my shoulders.Some how it did not want me to sleep.Or was it trying to show me something?I certainly felt frightened.My heart beat will suddenly start to jump when it woke me.I was so frightened.I told this to my mommy.But she said that Im making this up.She said there is no such thing as "Ghosts".So I tried to sleep as usuall during the nights.But only to be woken by "it" again after midnight.I then,thought of not sleeping alone.So I took my pillows and went to be with my mum.Sadly "it" did not leave me still.It woke me up in the middle of the night,and when i wake, there is silence and my mother sleeping happily.
As the days went by,I thought of fighting back with prayers.And it worked.Now whenever it woke me,instead of being frightened,I told it to stop taking all my courage.I prayed to Mary and Jesus.I kept The cross on my bed.I asked Jesus to save me and he saved me.I then had no problems.
But Im glad now that I changed my home.
I ask myself,why did this happen to me?Was Jesus trying to show me something?Was it actually a "ghost"?I still dont know.But what I do know is that before this incident I used to live a very sinful life.
And please be aware that,It was not me who first experienced this.It was my younger sister.I was not in home that day,so she decided to sleep in my room instead.But when I came back home,she told me what happened.But I dint believe it too.But I had to believe it when I experienced this myself.

You may say, well what does this have to relate to Jesus and Mary.I dont know.But it was through their help I got a peace of mind.

Thank You.
Peace be with you.