Going back home.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I am going back home for the first time this thrusday Inshallah. I am really exited and happy about it... and i would like my brothers and sisters to tell me how they felt when they first returned to their homeland. Many people have been 'scaring' my telling me their experiences..but i think look foward to this trip :)

Anyone else travelling? Remember that the duas of the traveller aren't refused. I will try to remember you lot in mine.

Inshallah, i will hopefully keep in touch before thrusday, during my trip and inshallah after as well.

Ma'salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Oh sister you are traveling .Have a safe trip home ,dont know where u live :p
Hope to see u back soon..
take care

waaleikum salam

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2: sister,

That would be Somalia right?

MashALLAH have a safe trip inshALLAH and tell us about it when you can......i would love to go back too one day:SMILY288:.

:wasalam:

huda2

:salam2:

:ma: have safe trip sis, may allah make it easy for you and protect you, I'm happy for you u will enjoy it insha allah. Insha allah please update us how things go.

halah

:ma:May Allah grant you safe and nice trip inshaa'Allah and we will be waiting for your coming back soon,don't forget to remeber your family here in your du'aa.:shake:

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man came to the Prophet (PBUH) and said: "O Messenger of Allah! I intend to go on a journey, so supplicate for me.'' He (PBUH) said, "May Allah grant you the provision of piety.'' The man said: "Please supplicate more for me.'' He (PBUH) said, "May He forgive your sins!'' The man repeated: "Please supplicate more for me.'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "May He facilitate for you the doing of good wherever you are.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

May Allah protect you during your travel along with other travelers that might assist you. Ameen:tti_sister:

Also sis remember us in your Du'aa. :hearts::hearts:

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:ma:

Take care, have a safe journey :inshallah:

Hope you'll still sign in2 the forums every now and then...!

:hijabi::blackhijab:

palestine

Servant of Allah
hey sis, whatever is decreed for you will take place. not what people say. and wherever it is you're going whether there is war there or not, remember you might have an experience whether good or bad that could make you more understanding in life. i always think to myself, if by any chance i was mocked or i was captured or i was in a bad situation that i must know that is a good experience because it will teach me to be a better person. so enjoy ur trip. salam