GOLDEN QURAN???...MUST WATCH

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Hadith from Shaykh al-Albani’s ‘Sahih al-Jami’ as-Saghir’

585: “If you beautify your masajid, and decorate your masahif (copies of the Qur’an), then destruction is upon you.”

msaeed

irony..

Salaamualikumwrwb

Personally I dont understand why its such a good thing. I dont think any book, especially a holy book like the Qur'an to be made of gold while millions of people around the world could have benefited from the amount of money spent on its making out of pure gold. Obviously we all only naturally want to sometimes buy things that we dont 'need' however there should be a limit and Allaah Subhan'a wa Ta'ala warns us against extravagance. Islam teaches us things like modesty, simplicity and compassion...a golden Quran is no where even near simplicity. This is something that I would personally, strongly oppose and hate for it to happen. Furthermore, its not like just making or buying gold jewelery (which still should be done reasonably) because it is something sacred and holy. This is my opinion only at least and I mean no offence to anyone InshAllaah. Take care InshAllaah,

Salaamualikumwrwb

habib786

Hadith from Shaykh al-Albani’s ‘Sahih al-Jami’ as-Saghir’

585: “If you beautify your masajid, and decorate your masahif (copies of the Qur’an), then destruction is upon you.”

i completely agree with u ...... Allah wants his ummat to be beautiful in his deen .. not his worship place ... or his scriptures ...........

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu....jazaaq Allah khair 4 ur frank opinions brothers habib786 and msaeed....i never said its a gud thing...indeed its a food for thought....people r differnt and dey obviously hav differnt opinions i respect dat...it does seem bein xtravagant i agree....but i dunno wen i first saw dis video i had a peace in ma heart thinkin aftr a long tym am seein the media broadcastin sumthin gud abt the religion of peace...dey seem to b takin a break frm der false allegations to curb the true image of islam!

nizar83

SELEMU ALEIKUM

i agree..especially haven read the verses in the quraan regarding this beautification of our religion trough material things..

if ALLAH subhanawata3ala wanted the quraan to be written in gold only..than surely he could have done this without any effort.

the quraan itself is already a huge huge huge miracle...warappin it in gold..wouldnt change its value and worth..if any..it would make it less of a miracle...

any fool wif money can get a coipy of the quraan in gold..
but not any fool can learn and memorize the quraan, love it..uplive it!

and that is what its all about!

msaeed

walaikyumaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu....jazaaq Allah khair 4 ur frank opinions brothers habib786 and msaeed....i never said its a gud thing...indeed its a food for thought....people r differnt and dey obviously hav differnt opinions i respect dat...it does seem bein xtravagant i agree....but i dunno wen i first saw dis video i had a peace in ma heart thinkin aftr a long tym am seein the media broadcastin sumthin gud abt the religion of peace...dey seem to b takin a break frm der false allegations to curb the true image of islam![/QUOTE]

SalaamualikumwerahmetAllaahebarkatuh

Alhamdulilah. JazakAllaahukhairan for sharing. :)

SalaamualikumwerahmetAllaahebarkatuh.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

This Golden Quran was made by non Muslim in Russia, so it has nothing to do with Muslims making it or wasting money of Muslims.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
i agree..especially haven read the verses in the quraan regarding this beautification of our religion trough material things..

if ALLAH subhanawata3ala wanted the quraan to be written in gold only..than surely he could have done this without any effort.

the quraan itself is already a huge huge huge miracle...warappin it in gold..wouldnt change its value and worth..if any..it would make it less of a miracle...

any fool wif money can get a coipy of the quraan in gold..
but not any fool can learn and memorize the quraan, love it..uplive it!

and that is what its all about!

Well said brother!