Grand Ayatollah On Cursing the Prophet’s Wives/Companions and Taqiyyah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Taken from another Islamic Forum!

Shias seem to denounce such statements as one off & isolated

Brothers on the other forum are ASKING for a Fatwa from Shi'a scholars denouncing the cursing of Sahaba (May Allah be pleased with all of them) so all such "isolated incidents" can be answered in 1 go!

***web site removed***

The following fatwa is found on the Official Website of Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Shahroudi *** site removed*** He is one of the Maraje’ (top scholars) of the Shia, and he teaches at the Islamic Seminary at Qum. Not only this, but here he admits that there are authentic Shia Hadith which prove that the Infallible Imam of the Shia would curse the Prophet’s wives after each prayer, five times a day. So how can the Shia have the audacity to dismiss the fact that cursing the Prophet’s wives is a part of their faith?

Please note how the Grand Ayatollah allows the cursing but it must be done in such a way as not to reveal the Taqiyyah that is being done in front of the Sunni masses. Perhaps this will wake up those Sunnis who are fooled by the Shia lies when they say that they do not curse the Prophet’s wives or Sahabah. This comes from the mouth of the Grand Ayatollah himself.

All of the quotes on this page are found on the following page off of the Grand Ayatollah’s website:

***No need to post the site***

سؤال 50 : هل يجوز لعن بعض اُمهات المؤمنين مثل السيدة عائشة لمعصيتها للرسول ولخروجها على إمام زمانها ولإعلانها العداء لأميرالمؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب(عليه السلام) سواء بالتصريح بالاسم علناً أو

Question 50: Is it permissible to curse some of the Mothers of the Believers, such as lady Aisha for her disobedience of the Prophet, declaring war upon the Imam of her time, and showing enmity towards Amir al-Mu’minin Ali ibn Abi Talib, either (cursing her) explicitly with her name or implicitly?

الجواب: يجوز لعن كلّ من أعلن العداء لأميرالمؤمنين أو الزهراء أو الأئمة(عليهم السلام)فكيف بمن ظلمهم وحاربهم إلاّ مع خوف تلف النفس وقد ورد أنّ الإمام الصادق (عليه السلام) كان يلعن ثمانية بعد كلّ صلاته (أربعة من الرجال وأربعة من النساء ) .

Answer: It is permissible to curse all those who showed enmity towards Amir al-Mu’minin (Ali), al-Zahra, or the Imams. And why not after the oppression (they faced) and the fighting against them? Except (do not curse them) if there is fear of being harmed. And it is also mentioned that Imam al-Sadiq (a.s.) used to curse eight (of them) after all his prayers.

سؤال 51 : أحببت السؤال عن مقطع اللعن الوارد في زيارة عاشوراء وأخص بالذكر هنا لعن الأوّل (أبي بكر ) والثاني ( عمر ) والثالث ( عثمان ) هل هو جزء من الزيارة وقد ورد عن المعصوم(عليه السلام) ؟ أم أنه خارج عنها ولم يرد على لسانه (عليه السلام) ؟ وهل كان الأئمة من آل البيت(عليهم السلام)يجيزون اللعن الثلاثة ويعتبرونه أمراً يثاب المرء عليه ؟

Question 51: My Habibi, my question is regarding the cursing that is found in the Dua’s of the Ziyarat of Ashura, and I talk in particular about the cursing of: the First (Abu Bakr), the Second (Umar), the Third (Uthman). Is it part of the Ziyarat and has it been reported by the Infallible (a.s)? Or has it been rejected? And did the Imams from Ahl al-Bayt allow the cursing of these three and did they say the person who does it is rewarded?

الجواب : نعم اللعن جزء من زيارة عاشوراء ويكرر مئة مرّة وقد صدر اللعن من الأئمة (عليهم السلام) وليس لعن الظالمين مختصاً بزيارة عاشوراء ، بل الروايات في ذلك متواترة . نعم لابدّ أن يكون اللعن غير مناف للتقية.

Answer: Yes, cursing is permissible in the Ziyarat of Ashura. Repeat it hundreds of times. It has been reported that the Imams cursed and this was not just the cursing of the oppressors of Ashura, but repeatedly (others as well). And this is found in a lot of similar Hadiths. And yes, the cursing must not be done in a matter to reveal the Taqiyyah.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Its really sick. Such disgusting ideology makes me vomit. :angryblue:

I wonder, on what poor basis the head of Al-Azher declared Shias to be Muslims?

Globalpeace

Banned
Deliberate twisting of facts!

Asslamo Allaikum,

1) Shias

2) Dumb Fatawa from Al-Azhar

3) People (*) who distort things & try to back their ideas with twisting of Fatawa All 3 make me sick! :angryblue:

* Please note that my hyperlink to the statement of Grand Mufti of Pakistan (Retired Chief Justice Shariah Applet, Supreme Court of Pakistan) Mufti Taqi Usmani has been removed; therefore my 3rd statement actually conveys the opposite of what I was trying to so. I am not complaining about the policy of TTI; just putting a disclaimer that the 3rd statement can now be misinterpreted.

Its really sick. Such disgusting ideology makes me vomit. :angryblue:

I wonder, on what poor basis the head of Al-Azher declared Shias to be Muslims?

Globalpeace

Banned
Shia Fatwa for legitimacy of cursing Abu-Bak'r (RA) & Omar (RA

Source: http://www.imamshirazi.com/

Sir,
Why do the Shi’a condemn Abu Bakr and Omar?
Best regards

One reason for this being that only one day after the death of the Prophet (S) Omar, along with other some others, on the orders of Abu Bakr, invaded the house of Lady Fatima (AS), the only and most beloved daughter of the prophet (S), seeking to force Imam Ali (AS) to make Bay’ah with Abu Bakr. In the process Omar ordered to set fire to the house, because Lady Fatima (AS) refused to open the door to let them in. While Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) was inside the house behind the door speaking to the mob, Omar broke into the house, crushing Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) between the door and the wall. Once inside the house, Omar and others slapped Lady Fatima on the face, punched and kicked her, throwing her to the ground. They even hit her by the side of their swords! As a result, her unborn baby, who was due, and was named by the prophet (S) as Muhsin was killed immediately, and Lady Fatima died later because of the severe injuries she had sustained.

So Omar and Abu Bakr are cursed because they killed Fatima al-Zahra (AS), the most beloved daughter of the prophet as well as his grandson Muhsin.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^^

Did that really happen? My history on these topics are not that good, and I've been meaning to look into it more. I'll ask you guys in the mean time, if so, why did Aisha (RA) take an army against Ali (RA)?

Hiba_Islam

La ilaha ila lah

Source: http://www.imamshirazi.com/

Sir,
Why do the Shi’a condemn Abu Bakr and Omar?
Best regards

One reason for this being that only one day after the death of the Prophet (S) Omar, along with other some others, on the orders of Abu Bakr, invaded the house of Lady Fatima (AS), the only and most beloved daughter of the prophet (S), seeking to force Imam Ali (AS) to make Bay’ah with Abu Bakr. In the process Omar ordered to set fire to the house, because Lady Fatima (AS) refused to open the door to let them in. While Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) was inside the house behind the door speaking to the mob, Omar broke into the house, crushing Lady Fatima al-Zahra (AS) between the door and the wall. Once inside the house, Omar and others slapped Lady Fatima on the face, punched and kicked her, throwing her to the ground. They even hit her by the side of their swords! As a result, her unborn baby, who was due, and was named by the prophet (S) as Muhsin was killed immediately, and Lady Fatima died later because of the severe injuries she had sustained.

So Omar and Abu Bakr are cursed because they killed Fatima al-Zahra (AS), the most beloved daughter of the prophet as well as his grandson Muhsin.

Ohhhh Did that really happen and how can I be that ignorant, I mean I thought I have read so many books about the history of Islam but never read something like that. Mr. GlobalPeace are you sure that this is true?:confused: I am not doubting you it is just that it made me sad so sad.
How come then Omar ibn alkhatab was one of the greatest sahaba as a fair and just person that even the angels could not question him in his grave!!!!! This made me really confused :astag:

Globalpeace

Banned
Lies of the Shias!

Asslamo Allaikum,

This is an ABSOLUTE Lie (about Omar (RA)) and this NEVER happened. You guys are missing the point of the thread ; Shias are trying to justify their ridiculous cursing of the Sahaba by inventing events!

Yes there was a disagreement between Ayesha (RA) & Ali (RA) and Ayesha (RA) did take an army but they settled it; however the hyprocrites (in both armies) started a war in the middle of the night....

Ayesha (RA) later regreted her actions of starting an Army!

To see details of HOW SHIA are different to Ahlus-Sunnah search for Shia on TTI or see this forum:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9327&highlight=shia

Ohhhh Did that really happen and how can I be that ignorant, I mean I thought I have read so many books about the history of Islam but never read something like that. Mr. GlobalPeace are you sure that this is true?:confused: I am not doubting you it is just that it made me sad so sad.
How come then Omar ibn alkhatab was one of the greatest sahaba as a fair and just person that even the angels could not question him in his grave!!!!! This made me really confused :astag:

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Hiba_Islam:

You didn't doubt about Global Peace, but you doubt about Omar Radiallahu 3anhu.

La hawla wala Quwata ila bilah.

This makes me very angry

Global peace gave you now the answer. It's a lie

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Hiba_Islam:

You didn't doubt about Global Peace, but you doubt about Omar Radiallahu 3anhu.

La hawla wala Quwata ila bilah.

This makes me very angry

Global peace gave you now the answer. It's a lie

Imad

:salam2:

Jazak Allahu khayran Brother for your jealousy about Islam and our beloved Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them).

We are all here to learn and correct our misconceptions. Our Sister is not the only one who didn`t know about the rawafidh`s (shia) lies. Unfortunately, there are lots of Sunni Muslims who don`t know the facts. There have been several Brothers and Sisters who come on this forum and ask things that they were told by their shia friends.

This site is to correct misconceptions about Islam, by non-muslims and muslims.

It is therefore strongly encouraged that if anyone has any question or doubt, to come forth with it, and not keep it to themselves. The shaytan will make that confusion and doubt grow more and more.

Jaza Allahu khayran our Brother Globalpeace for reminding us of this matter.

:salam2:

Asslamo Allaikum,

This is an ABSOLUTE Lie (about Omar (RA)) and this NEVER happened. You guys are missing the point of the thread ; Shias are trying to justify their ridiculous cursing of the Sahaba by inventing events!

Yes there was a disagreement between Ayesha (RA) & Ali (RA) and Ayesha (RA) did take an army but they settled it; however the hyprocrites (in both armies) started a war in the middle of the night....

Ayesha (RA) later regreted her actions of starting an Army!

To see details of HOW SHIA are different to Ahlus-Sunnah search for Shia on TTI or see this forum:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9327&highlight=shia

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

The sahaba would never harm Fatima Radiallahu 3anha. It should be clear to every muslim. Not long ago i posted the answer on the story which is posted by my dear brother .

See the topic about aboe Bakker

and also read

Umar en aboebakker

This are lies. Because abu Bakker or Umar would never touch or harm Fatima Radillahu 3anha, why ? Because they loved her very much. She is the doughter of our prophet Sallalahu 3alaihi wassalem.

Abu Bakker made clear he loved Fatima more than his children, so he would never harm her. I think you can find the hadieth about loving fatima more than his children in sahih el bukhari.

Imad

Imad

ASsalmoalikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I hope insha Allah it's clear now. If you have Questions please ask, but don't doubt. Because if you doubt about the sahaba, you also will doubt about islam.

Who is the one who spread islam?

The sahaba are the one, so if you doubt about the carriers, you also will doubt about what is carried---> That's the problem with the shia now, they don't believe in many hadieth and also they misinterpret the Quran on their own, because they don't believe in the sahaba ( they declared many sahaba Kufaar)

I hope it's clear now

Take care

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

Status
Not open for further replies.