Great mother …......successful son

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:
first of all i hope iam not bothering you with my stories .

Respected sisters & brothers

This story began in (1962 ) when ahmad died leaving behind a widow with ( 3 girls + 1 boy ) . this family as all villagers lived on what the land grows , in other words , you plow and seed land then you got food .
The mother had to work hard in the fields , she even used to plow the land , have you ever heard about woman plowing using horses !!!!! ( which is unusual for women in my country and too hard ) . the son was ( 10 years old ) he and his sisters used to help their mother .
The days went by , the girls get married and never finished school ( because the school in our town that time was 6 classes and after that , only boys used to go to study in other far towns and that was not usual for girls ) . the boy finished high school and he recruited as fighter pilot , but for reasons ( injustice reasons ) this boy was dismissed from air force and he decided to find a job to provide his mother.
The mother refused her son idea totally and told him that he must finish his studies what ever it takes , as the mother was old enough to work in the fields as she used to do , she decided to sell part of the fields and sent him to finish study in USA in texas as pilot .( she did not know where USA is located but the colleagues pilots of her son were to sent to UAS , and to stduy piolt one should travel abroad)
Year in year out , he became a pilot and he is working now for major air company .
He loved his mother a lot , he tried his best to make it up for her ( money wise ) , but no long time passed and the mother got ill and she passed away ( I imagine she was very proud and she deserve to be ) . but before she died she told her son some things to fulfill .
The boy climbed up the stairs of his career , he is avery successful pilot , and if you ever ride 340 air bus plane with him on long distances routes you might hear him reciting the dua' of travel on the speakers reminding the passengers to do so , and he conduct all prayers on time on plane .(after the crash of egyption air plane on red sea and referred that to Islamic reasons , the air company told him not to show his Islamic attitudes , but he refused and told them that they can dismiss him ,but they did not ).
As he suffered to finish studying , all his children in university now , two of his boys studying medicine .
there is some thing not completed yet , as the mother passed away she told him her will , building a masjid on her behalf , the boy ( he is 56 years old now ) donated some land ( the blessed land ,the land that his mother used to plow ) and built amasjid which will be ready to receive the men and woman in a month from now .
furthermore , the son has at least one million dollar now !!!!!!
So do not you think this mother is very great ?????

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Masha Allah , wut an inspiring true story...... jazakhallah khairan bro
I think the mother had full trust in Allah (swt) and knew that if she tried hard enough, her children will be successful...

:wasalam: