Greetings!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hello SeekerofTruth,

As you name mentions it, so I hope from Allah that you get to the True Way of Life. Kindly look around in the video section of this website too.

Have any question whatsoever just ask straight.

Bye

SeekerofTruth

Hello SeekerofTruth,

As you name mentions it, so I hope from Allah that you get to the True Way of Life. Kindly look around in the video section of this website too.

Have any question whatsoever just ask straight.

Bye
Assalamu Alaikum Virtualeye!
Thank you for the welcome and the advice about the videos..Ill check them out..

Wassalamu!

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome to TTI

Hello Jerry,

Welcome to TTI. I hope you gain the answers to the questions you are looking for about Islam. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful.

May Allah give you guidance, wisdom and knowledge.

Peace be to you.

'Say, [O believers]. "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants [Al-Asbat] and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.'
(Qur’an C2: V136)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10: V57)

SeekerofTruth

Hello Jerry,

Welcome to TTI. I hope you gain the answers to the questions you are looking for about Islam. The brothers and sisters here are very helpful.

May Allah give you guidance, wisdom and knowledge.

Peace be to you.

'Say, [O believers]. "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants [Al-Asbat] and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.'
(Qur’an C2: V136)

"O humanity! There has come to you a direction from your Lord and a cure for all [the ills] in men’s hearts - and for those who believe, a Guidance and a Mercy"
(Qur’an C10: V57)

Hello Muslimah77,
Thank you for the welcome and the blessing..And yes both have been very helpful and look forward to further advice..

Peace
Jerry