Hadeeth question..

Karima80

Assalamu alaikum sister and brothers,
I were wondering about this hadeeth.
Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1 (Sahih Bukhari):

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

What means by emigrate (hijra) for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry??
Looked for an answer at islam-qa, couldn't find anything. So I ask you for help and I hope everyone have a good Ramadan, in sha'allah.
:hijabi:

Steve940

:salam2:

`Amr Ibn Al-`Aas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates: "When Allah guided me to Islam, I went to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah! Stretch out your hand so that I may pledge allegiance to you.' The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stretched out his hand to me, but I withdrew my hand. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked, 'O `Amr! What is the matter with you?' I said: 'I would like to stipulate a condition!' The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked, 'What is that condition you want to stipulate?' 'It is that all my past sins be forgiven,' I said. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'O `Amr! Do you not know that embracing Islam removes all the sins committed before it; that Hijrah (migration in Allah's Cause) wipes off all sins; and that performing Hajj blots out all one's past sins!"' (Muslim)

Emigration for the cause of Allah (to move out of kaffar lands into muslim lands) removes all sins. But if you emigrate to a muslim country solely for a job or a wife, ect, your emigration will be for that.

Hope this helps,
:salam2:

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
here it is i think

this hadeeth is not just about migration its general hadeeth about intention(nee-yaa' ) like when some one does domething that is good deed
and he do it only for god (allah) to bless him thats will gave him credit for it from god
but if he do it for another reason like to get credit from people or for people to think he is a good person yes that would gave him credit but only from people ,cuz allah accepts only pure good deeds made just for him

actually thats the hardest thing and its also important thing in islam you know
if some one prays at masjeed 5 times a day so people think he is good muslim he wont get a credit for it got it

that reminds me with some thing about fasting
see fasting is tottaly pure for allah cuz there will be no re-yaa' in it
be cuz you can go hide some where and eat and drink and bretend that you are fasting in front of people thats why i like fating the best cuz its easier to take credit for it
and also fasting is credit are save from other people so in the day of keyamah people that you have wronged will take from your good deeds like salah or zakah but fasting is save from them its credits are only for you
and by the way fasting is credits are not limited god decides how much u get for it and we all know how generous he is swt

please excuse my basic english i did my best and i hope i did it for god not for you to think im smart

salam walikom:tti_sister: