Allahu Akbar! Hajj News 1442Hijrah/2021

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Sheikh Sudais participates in the Raising of the Kiswah 1442 ceremony and also perfumes the Multazim and the Hajar Al Aswad.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★
The Introduction of Hajj smart card which will be used for the first time for all pilgrims and workers, which shall be linked to: - Entering the camps -Use of transportation - Entry to hotels - Guidance of lost pilgrims
1625769421373.png
In the housing and catering aspect, the utmost safety and security were taken into account to ensure the health and safety of pilgrims, as pre-prepared meals will be served in this year's Hajj, which achieve the highest standards of quality and food security.

The Ministry of Health’s spokesperson revealed details regarding Health facilities for the Hujjaj

‎ Special Medical facilities to provide the necessary health care to Hujjaj have been opened in Arafat, Mina and various Mobile Hospitals along the Holy Sites

Regarding Operation at Masjid Al Haram, Makkah the spokesperson for the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosque revealed the entry/exit plan and procedure for the rituals of Tawaaf and Sa’ee “‎ A plan has been prepared to facilitate the entry of pilgrims to Masjid Al Haram For the performance of the tawaf (Al Qudum, Al Ifaada, Al Wida) through: Increasing the capacity of the paths in the Mataf courtyard to 25 paths and Recruiting 5,000 male and female workers to sterilize the mosque and its squares”
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Jumuah Mubarak★

Hajj Crescent to be searched on Friday​

1625769567291.png

The Crescent for the Month of Dhul Hijjah will be searched on Friday, 29th Dhul Qadah 1442 according to the Umm Al Qurra Calendar corresponding to 9 July 2021​

The sighting of Crescent will determine the days of Hajj for the Hujjaj and Eid Al Adha for the rest of the Ummah

The usual sightings will be undertaken primarily at Al Majmah University Observatory in Sudair while secondary sightings will take place at Tumair and other locations.

The Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia will announce the results of the sightings and the Days of Hajj and Eid Al Adha later in the evening.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1625769656734.png
Breaking ||
1,600 buses are being prepared to transport 60,000 pilgrims during this year's Hajj season, with precautionary measures.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The President of the Affairs of Haramain Al Sheikh Sudais was heading the Coordination Council of government agencies working in the Grand Mosque to discuss preparations for the Hajj season with the participation of security and health authorities later just now.
1625769977964.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
52 people were arrested and fined 10,000 SAR each for violating the imposed Hajj Restrictions after their attempt to access the Holy Sites without a permit .
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Worshipers attending prayers at Masjid Al Haram can now perform Tawaaf after the conclusion of each Daily Prayer.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Imams appointed to lead in Masjid Al Haram, Makkah till Saturday 7 Dhul Hijjah 1442,
Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Sudais
Sheikh Saleh Al Humaid
Sheikh Usaamah Khayyat
Sheikh Maher Al Muaiqly
Sheikh Bandar Baleelah1626004362810.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik​

“Labbayk, Allahumma labbayk,
labbayk la sharika laka labbayk,
Innal Hamda wan nimata laka wal mulk,
la sharika lak.”