hamas and israel

crank

for long time ı thing about hamas and israel so i sugest some differant of my opinion about hamas but please dont miss understand me.. just want to share my ideas... hamas somtimes attacks to israel even they bomb but i dont know why nobody dies or just few of them dies so after that allways israel attack to palastine and kill hunderts of people so as i feel hamas and israel can work tougether to make israel attacks legal. i mine hamas could be a toy of israel?
because untill now if mossad wants to make oparation to hamas officers could make a point shot to many of them but they dont...
so i wonder is there someone hes same feelings like me or am i paranoyac?

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
for long time ı thing about hamas and israel so i sugest some differant of my opinion about hamas but please dont miss understand me.. just want to share my ideas... hamas somtimes attacks to israel even they bomb but i dont know why nobody dies or just few of them dies so after that allways israel attack to palastine and kill hunderts of people so as i feel hamas and israel can work tougether to make israel attacks legal. i mine hamas could be a toy of israel?
because untill now if mossad wants to make oparation to hamas officers could make a point shot to many of them but they dont...

:salam2:

I think you're being paranoid. Hamas is not a toy of Israel.
Although, I've come across some Western sources who claimed in its early stages Hamas was "supported" by Mossad [Israeli Intelligence Service], to serve as a counter balance to PLO and give the struggle a religious tone, when it had been mainly nationalistic one.

This from a political perspective kind of makes sense, since Jews are known for their clever schemes also this would be very good for propaganda in the west because Christians would sympathize with the Jews.

Allahu Alam, how much truth there is to the claim, but there is no affiliation between Hamas and Israel or the West.

Hamas is the only non-compromising Islamic resistance movement in the Middle East. In my personal opinion, only legitimate government in the Middle East and much of the Muslim world.

:wasalam:

a_stranger

:salam2:
Israel is backed by the most powerful countries in the world while Hamas is a alone in the battle they fight by their own flesh and blood for their rights. Hamas don`t have the weapons Israel has .