Hamsters

louise_soso

I wanna get a hamster but i was thinking is it haram to have them not because they are dirty but coz i will be inprisioning it in a cage !!

and not letting it be free ,my friend has a hamster and it always bites and goes nuts at the cage coz it wants to get out i think its cruel and you know the story of the women who inprisoned the cat in islam she went to hell :/

So if we was to set her hamster free where would we put it like where do they live? in woods or ?

or is it safer for her to keep it incaged? and it gets fed and has water etc? she needs to know asap thanks :D

muslimshabs

salamu alaikum...

I also love hamsters ... they are so cute ...
I really know them as they are in our research lab and also costly than other model organisms. they are put in cages and fed there only. they never go out.

If u wanna keep it then u have to buy another to make it a couple...:SMILY149::SMILY149:

just kidding... they dont like to be disturbed and can bite u... so be careful. and they live in borrows like that of rats...

rest u can get from wikipedia...

salamu alaikum...

louise_soso

I love them to they are great company i just feel its too cruel to keep them at home coz if u see them when they get out the cage they go crazy running around its like its thier nature to be out.

ya haha i will! if i get one definitly get him a wife to keep him company :D

:salam2:

Shak78

Get one of those balls so they can run around the house w/out getting lost. It's so fun to see them run around in the balls.

louise_soso

ya lool i seen them they go super fast in the balls its so cute but i still feel its cruel even in the ball :( . if i get one ill fill all the holes in in my bedroom and let it run around So it wont get lost :D LooOoL

Shak78

As long as you keep it fed, watered and let it exercise it should be fine. I have had a couple and kept a wheel in the cage for it so it could run and I had those balls, I loved watching them run around. Get tubes that connect as well so they can scamper around the cage too. As long as it has enough exercise it should be fine and won't bite.