has anyone noticed....?

blackivy393

i was watching some of those muslim to christian conversion videos. but has anyone ever noticed they always have a person who lived in egypt or some where in the middle east all their lives but they have no accent? which makes me think they are fake or they dont know how to even pronounce simple arabic words and they suppose 2 be speak fluent arabic. any comments ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

No, I have not noticed but it is an astute observation. Would you be so kind as to post some links, one or two, so we can watch ourselves. There is so much propaganda out there we do have to be aware. I did notice something on youtube on the first day of Ramadan. There was a video with a clean shaven middle aged man who was spouting something about Islam waging war. I stopped watching when he broke into vuglar language. His point of contention was the UN resolution regarding Islam and the need to stop being Islamophobia.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Its true, I agree they always looked fake to me. It looks so much like a movie where you will find people thinking about there pasts and they will picturise that past where the guy is actually talking to himself and not feeling well .... lol as if he was making his own videos since when he was not happy and keeping a collection of them so that he can put them on youtube when he converts ... lol :D

Salem9022

i was watching some of those muslim to christian conversion videos. but has anyone ever noticed they always have a person who lived in egypt or some where in the middle east all their lives but they have no accent? which makes me think they are fake or they dont know how to even pronounce simple arabic words and they suppose 2 be speak fluent arabic. any comments ?

not everyone in middle east knows arabic, alot of coptics don;t know proper arabic, and when they come to the west they tell the evangelicals that they they were former muslims and turned to christ and hod they need assylum to protect them from the Muslims. you will see alot of them do that in order to get visas to America or europe.

Same thing with the orthodox christians in syria who speak aramaic and lebanese christians who speak french and aramaic

palestine

Servant of Allah
oh my Allah here is one funny video. she was muslim all her life and she cant pronounce muslim or islam. watch it and see what i mean.
[yt]LGlY3J8P4EY[/yt]

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Yeah i have also notice this kinda stuff in many videos and alhomdolila also had personal experiance when i was in Denmark once two missionary came to my home and one of them said he was ex muslim i was so shocked Allah hu Akbar then after some conversation in between us I asked him can u pls tell me what are the things u found bad in Islam that u found good in charistanity or what are things that u didnt get answered here in islam and u got answered in christanity then he was like oooh oooh oooh actually and i was :) then he said he was not muslim his father was then i asked him ok let me know what u learn from your father about islam then he replied me, he didnt seen his father he was raised by his mother in church lol i was lol omg. But alhomdolila alhomdolila after our nearly 2 and half hour talk he ended up with requesting a english version of Quran and i was so happy so happy for that alhomdolila.

I m not saying that there is no conversion of muslims there are but those who do they dont have proper knowledge of islam or too much worldly pleasure those people will be miss guided. And i know in India after conversion to christanity they offer some very good worldly offers.

Allah hafiz.