Having Doubts

Bawtz

:salam2:

I hope you are all in good health Inshallah. I just wanted to discuss an issue which I often experience and I wish to have some reassurance from my brothers and sisters here at TTI.

The thing is sometimes I have doubts, not in Islam per say but, feeling like: "What if i die and nothing happens?"
Wallahi I feel like I can be an amazing Muslim with the help of Allah, like I could memorize the entire Qur'an, go to hajj and umrah regularly, pray until my feet become blistered and give charity continuously, but I sometimes have these doubts like If I work hard for Islam and I die, and nothing happens wont that be a waste?

I feel like this tiny doubt makes me work less hard, so that I can enjoy the dunya but also worship Allah enough to still be considered a Muslim like praying on time, jummuah, fasting etc. But I don't for some reason want to take that extra mile for the chance that I might be wrong.

What is wrong with me , am I a kaffir?Murtad? does anyone besides me have these feelings/doubts and do they discourage them?

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Its just a waswasah (whisper) from shaitan. We don't have control on our thoughts, so you don't become a kafir unless you start believing in that.The next thought is "Bah! Humbug.", isn't it? :) :p

Keep recharging your emaan batteries Inshallah, it won't hit you frequently then.
You can read riyadh-us-saliheen, listen to some tafseers here, etc. The point is Quran & Sunnah is just amazing from every aspect, the more you dig, the more you are amazed. So just make sure you keep yourself amazed inshallah. :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum , we are humans and we have these doubts, i think is normal but once we read Quran we get all the answers that we need, there Allah told us that He did not created us without purpouse or just in play, allways allways remember this and if you look around you, will see nothing is casual, all the world has a design and a Creator, He told us our origin, our duty and our rewards. And Islam teaches us justice and love, noone has to pray until their feet become blistered. Inchallah we will have patience and faith, if this life happened, what makes people think the next one will not happen ? And Allah knows best.

Amir_of_spain

critical certainty vs doubt

Asalam wailkium

Allah says in quran to the nearest meaning/translation that men wonder with amazement that after they are long dead and that their bones have turned to dust that a time and day will come when they will be resurrected and hold to account. So Allah is telling us in his book that these doubts are in our thoughts.. Allah then replies by saying to the nearest meaning/translation, do you not see before you were nothing? You didn't even exist and now you do... therefore it has already taken place meaning being brought into life from nothing, and thus it is easy for Allah to do it again and again, because it able to give life and death continously, do you not see the cycle of the seasons, nature, continuous life then decay, death and rebirth in the surrounding environment.. all controlled by Allah so similarly the same fate will apply to us, so don't listen to the whispers of the deceiver (shaytan).

luv.islam

READING THE QURAN UNDERSTANDING IT

:salam2:
Brother,shaitan is always dere to distract our thoughts & interrupt our connection with Allah(s.w.t)...but all this does not matters...
BROTHER & VERY SIMPLE ANSWER TO UR QUESTION LIES IN CHAPTER 2 ALBAQARAH

[2:3] This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,

[2:4] Who believe in the unseen and observe Prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

[2:5] And who believe in that which has been revealed to thee, and that which was revealed before thee, and they have firm faith in what is yet to come.

[2:6] It is they who follow the guidance of their Lord and it is they who shall prosper.

[2:7] Those who have disbelieved — it being equal to them whether thou warn them or warn them not — they will not believe.

[2:9] And of the people there are some who say, ‘We believe in Allah and the Last Day;’ while they are not believers at all.

[2:10] They would deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive none but themselves; only they perceive it not.

So brother as we all know we have to abide by the law of the state,if we dont we cud face penalities..like for instance if someone does not hav a driving lisence & the police catches him he wud be given a ticket..if someone commits murder he shall be prosecuted maybe a life time of imprisonment..its same we da deen but we hav to bring faith on the unseen..Allah Almighty has given signs for the people who seek his path,he has told the rewards & the punishment in the quran..Now it is up to us to seek the true path & ask for his mercy & his love for he is truely THE MOST GRACIOUS & THE MOST MERCIFUL

JZK

MeGladder

This is waswaas (insinuating whispers from the Shaytaan). It's quite natural to have evil thoughts in your mind as Shaytaan is here to lead us astray. So, I would say do NOT panic. You are not committing sins just because such thoughts come in your mind. :) Be patient and seek Islamic knowledge, Insha'Allah it will become more easy for you.

And you can also enjoy your life by following Islam. As I said earlier, just be patient and learn more about Islam.