Hello! New Member Here, Wants to Learn

edtheshrubber

:salam2:

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet all of you. I hope to get to know some of you as time goes on.

I'm an American, a student, and a prospective teacher. I don't come because I want to teach anyone anything, but I've joined the board because I want to commune with Muslims and other people like myself who are learning about Islam. I am undergoing my own spiritual journey, as it were, and I feel pressed from inside to embrace religion and spirituality, to learn about religion, and to find the truth - God willing. I think this will make me a better person... a better son, a better brother, a better friend, a better teacher... and most importantly, it bring my closer to God as I was meant to be.

My joining up here is just a part of that 'quest', so to speak.

Thanks in advance for your advice, support, and friendship.

Cheers.

alwaysislam

welcome brother i am sure you will find the answers you are searching for in islam and this site is excellent please feel free to ask any questions and i will try my best to find out the answer for you i was previously christian and embraced islam 3 years ago which has been the best thing i have ever done like yourself i felt a need to look more ino religion and i havnt looked back since
take care and welcome again hope you find tti helpful
take care

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Hello,

Hope you are in the best of health. Welcome to TTI and God willing you will learn a lot from the vast amount of information posted on here.

I pray that you find your spiritual path through Islam.

Peace2u

Mikaeel

Welcome to TTI!

As alwaysislam has mentioned, many of us here are reverts and have gone through the same discernment process you are now going through. So please do not hesitate to ask questions, when you have them.

hager

welcome

:muslim_child:salam:salam2:
welcome to TTI...brother
anything u wants,any quiz..u'll find it here
any brother...andy friend..so on
u'll find everything here...not only in the TTI...but in ISLAM..
BECAUSE...islam..'s away for life:shake::SMILY33:

nazir

Hello ed,
How are you? Welcome to TTI! He who seeks shall find, by the Grace of Allah (God Almighty). I pray that God guides you to that which will benefit you, and fill your heart with the tranquility of knowing His Oneness. The journey of spiritual satiation requires that the heart is open so that it can be filled with delights
Regards

Kaj_caring

Salaams brother and may i say in islam i have found everything that i was looking forand i'm sure you will too, may God (allah) guide you and keep you steadfast.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome !!!

:salam2:
Welcome my friend Ed, welcome to the TTI website.

I prey to Almighty God that he provide you what you are looking for. He knows everything and he knows what is in your heart, when you walk towards Allah, He runs towards you. He loves you so much.

Hope to see more posts/questions from you.
:wasalam:

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu alykoum!
Welcome brother:) I totally know what u mean by studying Islam, and this inner need to know more and more....Sometimes I even feel that I wanna do only this, but I can't...That's why I wanna study in some Islamic Centre but in Poland it's almost impossible , especially for me now, when I'm studying something different at university! I just hope u will be ok, and ur faith will grow isa! Take care
Maa el salama!
Joanna

dianne

Salam,

Welcome to tti family brother,i hope u enjoy your stay in here with the helpful brothers and sisters,u can asks any question related to Islam,im sure they will give u a benefit answer for u.
hope to hear from u more often

wassalam