hello

Yuki

hello !

my name is Yuki, i'm half-japanese and i live in Italy. I'm studyng ( or trying to studyng ) Qu'ran. I'm not christian and i'm not part of people of Holy Bible ( my mother is shinto, my father not believer ). I know a boy from Pakistan that work here and i feel for him but he can't marry me and suggested to know Islam before to decide well and asked me to not get convertion for him but for Allah.

i hope to knows better and get better suggestion to decide in best way.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum Yuki,

Let me be the first to welcome you to TTI, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. To start your journey get Quran in the language you can understand better insha'Allah and read it. You can also check this website for more information about Islam.

May Allah guide you to the TRUTH. Aameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
hello !

my name is Yuki, i'm half-japanese and i live in Italy. I'm studyng ( or trying to studyng ) Qu'ran. I'm not christian and i'm not part of people of Holy Bible ( my mother is shinto, my father not believer ). I know a boy from Pakistan that work here and i feel for him but he can't marry me and suggested to know Islam before to decide well and asked me to not get convertion for him but for Allah.

:salam2:
Hi :)
Welcome to TTI.
So glad to have you with us.

Islam is very popular and not an alien to Japanese
infact
currently drastic rise of Islam in Japan and many still are converting .

Check this out click >:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85827

Watch our amazing little Japanese sister reciting the holy quran
Masha'allah.
[video=youtube;kGxDszZRizU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxDszZRizU&feature=related[/video]

so don't delay
be a part of us
embrace Islam.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear. I believe that the most beautiful gift was given to humanity is Quran . Quran is light m mercy and guidance . It needs an open pure heart to reside in. I pray that Allah guide us all to feel the light of Quran.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
As-salaamu alaikum

welcome to tti.

we are happy to have you. ask any question and the knowledgeable ones will answer you. pm anytime.

Salaam

sultanb

Welcome Yuki, you'll find that this forum has many friendly and helpful members.

As you read the Qur'an, you will notice that the book is mostly of reminders, stories and parables. But most important in your situation is that you'll find that the One who has the power to open and close people's heart is God. If He wanted, He would make only one religion exist to all people, but the diversity serves a purpose, a test.

Again, welcome.

elqouds2020

islam

:tti_sister:
hello !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهIn the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Hello this is your family and God willing you on the right track and that is the God who chose you for this Muslim man and Muslim Tsubhn
مرحبا بك في هذه الأسرة و إن شاء الله أنت على الطريق الصحيح و لأن هو الله الذي أختارك لهذا الرجول المسلم و تصبحن مسلمة

Yuki

nice ^^ i'm from apuly ^^

oh italian obvious, i know japanese ( not like a real native japanese ) and i'm fully incapable to read and understand arabian ^^°