Hello :)

Hello, I'm AspieBookworm but you can call me any variation of that username you want. I've been called Booky, Bookworm, Aspie, Asp, etc. :) I'm not a Muslim but I've just started researching Islam. I don't like to have stereotypes about any religion so I decided to study Islam :) I'm not sure if I'll convert. Only time will tell :) I hope y'all will be welcoming and answer any questions I may have :)

I tend to overuse emotes if you haven't noticed lol

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Welcome Booky! Sounds like fun. Enjoy the ride, their are so many "A-hah!" and "Oh my God!" moments that I miss from when I first started practicing, but I still experience this often as it is an endless quest to gain Islamic Knowledge for many of us Muslims (that is why most of us are here too).

TXMuslimah

Hello, I'm AspieBookworm but you can call me any variation of that username you want. I've been called Booky, Bookworm, Aspie, Asp, etc. :) I'm not a Muslim but I've just started researching Islam. I don't like to have stereotypes about any religion so I decided to study Islam :) I'm not sure if I'll convert. Only time will tell :) I hope y'all will be welcoming and answer any questions I may have :)

Salam, Peace brother. It appears you are familiar with Asperger's. If you are blessed as an Aspie you will revel in the knowledge and sense that is Islam. Bless you on your journey, insha'Allah (if God wills it).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam:
to brothers and
sisters in islam,

Hello AspieBookworm,
welcome
to
our awesome site :)
if you got any question we see you at the forum
:inshallah:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

take care,
~Wassalam :)

Abdul-Halim265

Good luck! As somebody already researching Islam, I know what it can be like to consider it (thought processes, worries, benefits, etc). I wish you all the best. :)