Help! I need brothers in Islam with my problem

Fahra

hello

:wasalam: friend...

I'll pray for you and I hope you could solve your problem as soon as possible...​

:hijabi:

ShyHijabi

The names of the moderators are written in green, you can PM one of the males and request permission.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Enter the forums, sign up if you're not given permission and then we can approve your entry.

the keys lie with the male green monsters! you can find them policing the forums and punishing those who break rules

Thank you for the compliment.

Was-salaam

True_Sultan

A logical believer
As-salaamu `alaykum

Enter the forums, sign up if you're not given permission and then we can approve your entry.

Thank you for the compliment.

Was-salaam

hey moderator, two questions:

1). Can i have access?
2). How do i become a moderator? (im great with HTML coding and computer programming like Turing and Java)

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hey....? Assalamu 'alaykum

hey moderator, two questions:

1). Can i have access?
2). How do i become a moderator? (im great with HTML coding and computer programming like Turing and Java)

1) Moderators cannot forcibly put you into any User Group, we can expel you, but cannot add you without you sending in a request. So please send in a request asking here: Request Brother's Club Entrance

2) Moderators don't really do anything with HTML coding or computer programming, that is more left to the Administrator and those who he chooses to get involved with it. We are more content based. Being so is a very difficult position - and I consider myself that at times I dont have enough knowledge for it. It has never been a privilege so much as a responsibility. So it's not really a position to aspire towards - rather I would encourage to work hard in gaining the correct knowledge and applying and spreading it. And of course, while on TTI if you see anything wrong - please do report it to us. We need everyone's help and support together in whichever way possible to make TTI a better place, a place based on love and support, and what is correct and authentic inshaAllaah.

wasalam