Help in VA ? ready to take next step...

El Gordito

strength thru faith
Peace and blessings TTI !

I have not been online in a few months, due to many personal issues, and sins I have committed.

One day when I was alone, I was inspired to cleanse and say Shahada... and I felt a great feeling that I really cannot explain in words......

some of you here offered to speak with me or help me... but chaiton/shayton had entered my thoughts in the meantime...

I am struggling to not be so weak... and I only wish to be better and closer to the path ...

can someone in northern VA help me continue to revert to Islam... I would really like to speak with an imam in my area...

Although, I know more than a few muslims whom some I consider friends... I would like to do this personally, with help from someone who is less likely to judge me from my history.

Thanks !!!

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
Hola hermano

como e-stas
lo siento. No vivo cerca de tu
you are being pulled to ways..
the shaytan is trying to mislead you by screwing around with you
and Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) is trying to guide you by putting fear in your heart
the first thing i can suggest is bow down to Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala)
that is the closest and nearest you can be to Him, Most Exalted
:salah:
also,Just pray more
just ask for simple guidance
and inshallah Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) will grant it
also, read the quran or watch A quranic video on youtube or something
until next time
hasta luego hermano
Que te vaya bien

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Brother,

I'm not sure where exactly is VA. I'm definitely not any closer. I hope there's someone here from your area. If not, why don't you try and drop by at the mosque. Hopefully, inshaAllah, there's someone there who could help you out.

Brother, what you can do now is make wudu. Perform the prayer. Seek forgiveness from Allah. Seek Allah's help. Seek refuge in Allah from the whisper of shaythan. Read the Quran everyday. At least a verse a day, inshaAllah.

I'll make dua for you Brother.

May Allah s.w.t strenghten your Eeman and keep you on the straight path. Ameen.

Take care and always seek Allah's help.

Assalamalikum brother. There is a masjid in sterling Va called ADAMS CENTER. The imam there is Imam Majid. Maybe you can get in touch with him.