help me give me a good idea

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
asalam alaikom to all brothers and sisters

im basically from hindu religion (legally before this temporary world)
but before Allah and his followers i'm one of YOUR SISTER from islam

my family friend is struggling with his life .uncle got married and got a child still his abroad job is not accepted so he felt a lot since im hindu i can give him SANSKRIT slogas but i wish he should say "QUL HUWALAHU AHADH ALLAHU SAMADH..........." how can i ask him to say ...can i insert these words inside the sanskrit slogas (or Allah get angry if i do this)

i dont know how to help them ..but i can make DUA for him..but i wish he should ask help for ALlah how can i tackle this situation

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
if you visit this can get to know about it http://www.hindunet.org/shlokas/
how is "qul huwalahu ahadh allahu samadh......" is an arabic one same we have lots of slokas or dua's created by the people themselves but they say its from the lord

"qul huwalahu ahadh allahu samadh" is frm chapter 112 of Quran. i dont know how can you add it in sanskrit shoklas. will not ur uncle identify it as its in arabic?

faith in One Allah in needed whereas i think these shoklas promote polytheism. (sorry, not sure).

is it possible for you to tell ur uncle directly about Allah or islam? or is he anti-islam type?