Help me plz if possible

lovey1980_2005

Dear brothers and sisters, I wanna know that, is there any different methods of performing salah (NAMAZ) for men and women. If YES then what is that and where is it written or if NO then also tell me where it is written. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALLAH HAFIZ

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Dear brothers and sisters, I wanna know that, is there any different methods of performing salah (NAMAZ) for men and women. If YES then what is that and where is it written or if NO then also tell me where it is written. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALLAH HAFIZ

:salam2:

i wish i could tell you off hand as to where it may be written, but as far as i know, the salah is offered the same way. both men and women are obligated to make the salah. one difference is that the muslimah should be properly covered i.e. hijab. actually brothers need to be covered too. shirt must cover navel and knees should be covered.

is there something giving you a hard time in making the salah? i'm just unsure with the way the question you made was asked, that's all.
:wasalam: