help!need advice

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: I need muslims advices please.Voilà:girl3: :girl3: since i reverted to islam 12 years ago(was 17)my parents stopped talking to me They used to say i was a shame for my family.Well the fact is that they moved from Riyad to Tokyo(my dad was a diplomat) ,i moved to Belgium and get married.3 years ago my dad contact me by e-mail and hamdoulillah we started a little daily return.just litlle pictures of my brothers and sisters and stuffs like that.My dad died during this ramadan and i 've been prohibit to go and see my father 's rest by my mother.Even if my dad was not muslim he was a good person and i loved him.I'm so sad so sad , becoming so difficult to bear.Imake and make my doa's all the time but it seems not to work with me .Please if someone knows special doa's helping me to forget....I can't understand how a mother can hate her daughter just because she's muslim.I 've been always polite with them and Allah knows that i love them:wasalam: :wasalam: :wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Dear sis,

May Allah reward you for all you go through. Remember always that after ever hardship there is ease. Whether it's in this life or the next.

Don't try to forget because i feel that personally, your memories make you who you are. Just forgetting won't change your mother's feelings. I have many relatives who are Muslim, yet they deny Islam... it hurts but there's nothing you can do.

I mean Allah has given you Hidaya, what a blessing! Don't feel bad about anything you do, as you will be rewarded for it one day inshallah. Your mother is maybe one of your dearest of kin and we all know that without mothers we wouldn't be here... so don't give up on her, try to help her as much as you can.

Make dua, and don't give up on that either, because Allah knows what you do not. Maybe what you want, really wouldn't be good, Allah knows best. Put your complete trust in Him... whatever happens to you or your family has already been written down by the Almighty.

And when My slaves ask you concerning Me, then I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicants when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright." [al-Baqarah 2:186]

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "Whoever seeks to be patient, Allaah will give him patience." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 1376).

He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: "Knowledge comes by learning and patience comes by making oneself be patient." (Reported by al-Daraqutni and others; classed as hasan in Saheeh al-Jaami', 2328).

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The du’aa’ of any one of you will be answered so long as he is not impatient and says, ‘I made du’aa’ but it was not answered.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

And always remember sis, Muslims are your family... and I love you for the sake of Allah.

From your little sis in Islam,

Fi aman allah.

Wassalam.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Sister, alhamdulillah that Allah (swt) has shown His mercy and opened your heart fo Islam.

Masha'Allah that you've been kind to your parents even though they're not muslim and your mother is not treating you good, they're still you parents and alhamdulillah you're doing the right thing by acting like a wonderful and great muslimah towards them!

Put your trust in Allah (swt) for that is for sure a trial that you're going through, and in the end everything turns best for the believer wAllahi, no doubt!

That your mother is not treating you so there's also answers, you should know that people who do not have the right belief in Allah (swt), and that can even be the case with some muslims, when it comes to serious issues, like yours (we muslims have mercy because we count on Allah's mercy and reward) they fail to show mercy, as their emotions overcome their conciousness, you should that into consideration as well. For when someone does not believe strongly and the right way in Allah (swt) and is not aware of the Akhirah(like we muslims do) then they can not be as merciful and do not expect as much from this life, and not to talk about the Akhirah! I'm sure you get me where I'm coming from!

I personaly as a muslim brother, am proud of you to hear that you've been acting polite towards your non-muslim parents and seeking help from Allah (swt) and turning to Him, and insha'Allah you'll get the reward for your patience!

I ask Allah (swt) to make it easy for you sister to overcome this sorrow.

Be strong and make dua to Allah (swt) and do not think that He does not hear your dua, for sure He (swt) does, and sooner or later you'll see that He (swt) does hear and answer His servants dua:

"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."2:186

Wassalaam.

Tahar

As Muslims we have to be extremely good to our parents. Listen to them on everything, except when it comes to our belief in Allah. When it comes to something that contradicts our faith in the almighty, we have to gently decline.

You did the right thing, and you have apparently tried your best to reach-out to them. If I were you, I would keep doing the same. May be your mom will find it in her heart one day to respect your choice and accept you for who you are.

This whole-thing must have been a hard test for you, and you surely will be rewarded for it in the hereafter. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

PS: Sorry about your dad.