Help with Tashahhud portion of prayer

JD19

Ive been Muslim for a year now. This part of the prayer is the only part that I dont say in Arabic. Is there a simplified version of it that would still count that I can say until I learn a more elaborate version?

Or can someone who has learned this part share how they learned it? Is there a phonetic version somewhere on the net that I can read that would help with the pronounciations?

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum brother/sister

* The wording of the Tashahhud is: “At-tahiyyaatu Lillaahi was-salaawaatu wat-tayyibaat. As-salaamu ‘alayka ayyuhan-Nabiyyu wa rahmato-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu. As-salaamu ‘alayna wa ‘ala ‘ibaad-Illaahi is-saaliheen. Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illa-Allaah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu (All compliments, prayers and pure words are due to Allaah. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and the mercy and blessings of Allaah. Peace be upon us and upon the righteous slaves of Allaah. I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the slave and Messenger of Allaah).” [Other versions are mentioned in Sifat Salaat al-Nabi/The Prophet’s Prayer Described, but what is mentioned here is the most sound].

* After that, you should send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), by saying: “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama salayta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka hameedun majeed. Allaahumma baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad kama baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innak hameedun majeed (O Allaah, send prayers upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers upon Ibraaheem and upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory. O Allaah, send blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Ibraaheem and upon the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory).”

* If you wish you may shorten it and say: “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad, wa baarik ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aali Muhammad, kama salayta wa baarakta ‘ala Ibraaheem wa ‘ala aali Ibraaheem, innaka haamedun majeed (O Allaah, send prayers upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and send blessings upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as You sent prayers and blessings upon Ibraaheem and the family of Ibraaheem; You are indeed Worthy of Praise, Full of Glory).”

* Then you can make Du’aa’ before the salaam

This's an excerpt from an answer to a question posted on islamqa.com, hope it works in chaa' Allah
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=13340&ln=eng

Wassalmu Alekum

Muhammad